[SPOILERS] Peralez Questline

+
I wondered if this and the Gary side quest are somehow linked and will make sense with a dlc, or like you said weren't completed. If it wasn't complete, then it would have made sense to pull " Dream On" too and leave it after " I fought the law"
There is probably a connection between Gary and what happened in Dream on. This looks more like material for an expansion and not just 1-2 extra quests.

I wondered if this and the Gary side quest are somehow linked and will make sense with a dlc, or like you said weren't completed. If it wasn't complete, then it would have made sense to pull " Dream On" too and leave it after " I fought the law"
True. You get this shard, you return to show it to him and he's gone...and the gig closes. Great logical ending for a story like that, wouldn't you agree?

For quote V (if it's the same in english) :
"Not having an end is really shitty..."
Anyway, with John and Jahne Doe, impossible to hope for a revelation at the end of this quest :D

If you are fast :
You can kill 2 guys who were in the van. They had an interesting > shard ;)
If they get on the stealth AV or be killed, the AV flies away.

The AV and the 2 guys (on the ladder).

But Sadly, no information on who they really are :)

Amazing what you guys were able to discover! I wonder how much more I am missing in the game...

Amazing what you guys were able to discover! I wonder how much more I am missing in the game...
I'm on my third attempt at the game, lost my first two V's due to issues and left it until March, I've been really taking my time to savour the environment and the storytelling this time. There is so much that's easy to miss if you go in guns blazing and using fast travel. I still haven't finished the game! My next main story quest is the point of no return, I kinda don't want to get to the ending yet 🙂.

My advice is drive slowly, really scout the missions before you attack, listen in on the npc conversations and read all the shards you find! It might not be a purist's rpg but there is so much detail and nuance in the environment and the narative has clearly been created with a lot of love thought and care.

I'm on my third attempt at the game, lost my first two V's due to issues and left it until March, I've been really taking my time to savour the environment and the storytelling this time. There is so much that's easy to miss if you go in guns blazing and using fast travel. I still haven't finished the game! My next main story quest is the point of no return, I kinda don't want to get to the ending yet 🙂.

My advice is drive slowly, really scout the missions before you attack, listen in on the npc conversations and read all the shards you find! It might not be a purist's rpg but there is so much detail and nuance in the environment and the narative has clearly been created with a lot of love thought and care.
I'm also at the point of no return. Thanks for the advice, I will try to get the most out of the remaining side quests!

The funny thing is that with the Peralez quest I drove at full speed into the Maelstrom hideout. The chase was a great experience! I started with my bike, then of course crashed into something, had to jump quickly into another car by throwing the driver out and catch up with the truck. It was like in a movie and definitely no sneaking this time ;)

And coming back to the original topic, I really liked this quest and it's a pity that V could not really help the Peralez. But, what to do, seems that there are greater powers in Night City!

This was pretty much my favorite quests. There are some hidden stuff there that people might miss.

When you enter the penthouse you will hear an automated piano playing a tune. The song is related to some poetry that further suggests they are being brainwashed.

Before the Mission briefing Jefferon is on the phone and it would seem that it could be Night Corp behind it.

Since i had technical ability i messed with the TV Screen getting a dose of neoural conditioning.

Im not sure If the phonecall you get before meeting Jefferson at the park is due to touching the Screen.

Im also hoping there will be more to this in the 1st expansion. I chose to tell the truth.

Im not sure If the phonecall you get before meeting Jefferson at the park is due to touching the Screen.
Nope, the call happen even if you don't interact with the "broken" screen ;)
You can also miss the "stealth" AV on the roof of the building and the dudes who run into it.
(But now in 1.3+, the clues in Peralez penthouse are way more visible. Like the inhaler in the trash (bathroom) and Elisabeth say "Jeffersion never smoke". But in I fought the law, he smoke in front of the AV...)

Yeah, that would be awesome to see/discover more about this quest line. So many questions without answers :)

Hey,
I would also like to add a few points:

- Jane and John Doe had orange eyes at the time of the chip transfer. This probably means they are/were puppets.

- SSI's computers mention the existence of at least three teams - orange, blue, and black. Isn't it interesting that the colors match the colors of implants usage (blue = self-aware, orange = remote, black = ?)
(Maybe black means to be controlled/possessed from behind the Black wall?)

- SSI's computers also mention they were "maintaining" Peralez. But Jeff noticed and shot the guy. The guy probably thought Jeff won't react at all. So I think they do the "maintenance" in sleep and somehow manually at a close range.

- Players found two "Project" shards already - Project Oracle (from Maelstorm and Doe meeting) and Project Codin (from the guards from the van). So the cases may be connected more than we can imagine right now...

- what stroke me was this little exchange (time 45:28 - 45:52):
Johnny's too direct and his voice seems deeper. Am I imagining things? Isn't it just the bad quality of the audio?
I read some theories about V being manipulated, so maybe this is a sign of it? Could someone want V to enter cyberspace...?

Johnny's too direct and his voice seems deeper. Am I imagining things? Isn't it just the bad quality of the audio?
He seem to be quite serious, it's not so obvious in French (in my opinion). But I suppose he's rather impatient to "see again" Alt since the time... So yeah, don't discuss V, jump into the Ice Bath :D

Edit : it would be more a little bit of annoyance that I feel in his voice. He is very close to finding the woman he loved (without admitting it), whom he saw die (or killed) 50 years ago. And the guy/girl who "drive" him finds a way to complain about the ice bath and ask if it bothers him to be used as bait...
Naively believing at this time that it will be a "nice reunion". Obviously, it won't turn as he expected.

Last edited:
Very cool, mainly
"Story isn't over, but Vs part is"
This kind of things, you never know... I still remember Helloween promising no "Keeper of the Seven Keys part III" and Queensryche promising no "Operation Mind Crime II" for years... they are on my list of people that I would like to have a serious talk with (and Dave Mustaine for a atrocious remake of a "A tout le monde"). Personally, I hope Patrick keeps his word.

I always saw a connection between these quests and
Sandra Dorsett's datashard. Both point to AIs being used to condition people
I don't know if it's related or not.
Behind the Peralez it could be corpo who use AI obviously, but also :
- rogue AIs from behind the blackwall
- a corpo with advanced technology
- gangs like VDBs with skill
- Or something other totally unknow...
Because "they" rewrite Peralezs memories, so it seem to be more "complicated" than just using AI as Carpe Noctem shard.

Edit :
In my opinion,
The most "related" quest is Garry's one (and obviously one ending because Mr Blue Eyes).
The Prophet's Song - At the end, the women explain to V that the guys who have kidnapped Garry are "in black with blue eyes".

Last edited:
Nope, the call happen even if you don't interact with the "broken" screen ;)
You can also miss the "stealth" AV on the roof of the building and the dudes who run into it.
(But now in 1.3+, the clues in Peralez penthouse are way more visible. Like the inhaler in the trash (bathroom) and Elisabeth say "Jeffersion never smoke". But in I fought the law, he smoke in front of the AV...)

Yeah, that would be awesome to see/discover more about this quest line. So many questions without answers :)
Phonecall will happen only when Blue Eyes can see you, if you will aproach scene from walls of nearby building it can happen very close to Jefferson. If you're out of line of sight of Blue Eyes, nothing will happen. So phoncall is done by Blue Eyes.

Phonecall will happen only when Blue Eyes can see you, if you will aproach scene from walls of nearby building it can happen very close to Jefferson. If you're out of line of sight of Blue Eyes, nothing will happen. So phoncall is done by Blue Eyes.
Ok, I never tried :)
I think to talk to jefferson, Mr Blue Eyes see you by anyway, no ?
Or maybe by using Camo at the very end, and launch the dialogue with Jefferson before the end of the invisibility.

Ok, I never tried :)
I think to talk to jefferson, Mr Blue Eyes see you by anyway, no ?
Or maybe by using Camo at the very end, and launch the dialogue with Jefferson before the end of the invisibility.
yes. Jefferson is in place you can't hide from Blue Eyes, so there will be always phonecall, never tried with camo, but I doubt it will "help".

Top Bottom