Can't play music and Characters' dialogue sound

+
I run CP2077 on PC. From the beginning, I can’t hear any music and TV/radio do not play any sound. And some people's dialogue don't have sound, I can only know what they're talking though the subtitles on their heads. I've already reinstalled mainboard sound driver, and some other solutions, it doesn't work. how can i fix it?

Upvote 0
I can’t hear any music and TV/radio do not play any sound. And some people's dialogue don't have sound, I can only know what they're talking though the subtitles on their heads.
So in V's apartment, the TV don't have sound ?
It works for the characters you speak with ?
For sound issues there is only two step on the Support page.
1. Reinstall your audio device drivers. If you have only integrated sound card, go to your motherboard manufacturer's website and download and reinstall the latest motherboard audio drivers.
2. Verify integrity of the game files as described here.
While waiting, if these two steps don't solve your problem, you can send a ticket to the support right now > "Contact Us" (if it's not already done).

Edit :
Something who come in my mind. You play in which language ?
It could come from a specific language problem :)
If all the other sounds are "normal" and that you play in different language than english, you can try to save in V's apartment, back in the menu, set the language to english and try if the problem still here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So in V's apartment, the TV don't have sound ?
It works for the characters you speak with ?
For sound issues there is only two step on the Support page.

While waiting, if these two steps don't solve your problem, you can send a ticket to the support right now > "Contact Us" (if it's not already done).

Edit :
Something who come in my mind. You play in which language ?
It could come from a specific language problem :)
If all the other sounds are "normal" and that you play in different language than english, you can try to save in V's apartment, back in the menu, set the language to english and try if the problem still here.
I played in Chinese, Chinese version is so awesome!

Upvote 0
Ok, so like I said before testing if it's something on your side, save where the sound have a problem (like TV in V's apartment) and try to simply switch your game in english (just for testing).
If the sound don't have a problem in english, you can't do anything by your own (just report it to CDPR Support).

Edit : And in the title, you say "Music", it's on radio (vehicles & radio devices) ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok, so like I said before testing if it's something on your side, save where the sound have a problem (like TV in V's apartment) and try to simply switch your game in english (just for testing).
If the sound don't have a problem in english, you can't do anything by your own (just report it to CDPR Support).

Edit : And in the title, you say "Music", it's on radio (vehicles & radio devices) ?
not only on radio, TVs & vehicles, especially in a Bar, I can only hear crowds' sound and my footstep. And I tried English version, it didn't work.

Upvote 0
not only on radio, TVs & vehicles, especially in a Bar, I can only hear crowds' sound and my footstep. And I tried English version, it didn't work.
Ok, very strange (and annoying) :(
It could be surprising, but on the menu, there is an option for "copyrighted" musics. Take a look if this option is on OFF (as it must be).

Upvote 0
yes, it is off. i'm playing such a bad experience.
Yep, understandable :(
So unfortunately, I can't really help further. I suggest at worst to wait a answer by the Support (generally, it don't take too long).
A question totally unrelated, In chinese, it's Keanu's voice in the game (the same as in movies) ?

Top Bottom