Metamorphosis quest bug

+
Hi all. My quest "Metamorphosis" bugged, I spoke to Johnny outside the Sunset Motel, but I didn't pass out and get into the rooms with Johnny. After that, all the main tasks from the journal disappeared, I also completed the secondary missions. Maybe someone knows the command to restart the quest? Or what would be considered completed?

Hi all. My quest "Metamorphosis" bugged, I spoke to Johnny outside the Sunset Motel, but I didn't pass out and get into the rooms with Johnny
I don't know which quest it is :(
I suppose, it's Tapeworm ? In the Sunset Motel (Badlands) or in the Pistis Sophia (Pacifica)
And "all the main tasks" it's all ? Even Nocturn OP55N1 (the point of no return) ?

I don't know which quest it is :(
I suppose, it's Tapeworm ? In the Sunset Motel (Badlands) or in the Pistis Sophia (Pacifica)
And "all the main tasks" it's all ? Even Nocturn OP55N1 (the point of no return) ?
Yes, Tapeworm, you right. Spoke to Johnny outside this motel, not in Pacific. After this quest, all the main tasks disappeared, I completed the secondary ones, but nothing has changed. I also tried to call Hanako and wait for weeks and nothing changes.

Ok, this particular quest appear and desappear :)
(You can see it in quest menu, only when you play it or finish it)
So in quest menu you don't have any main quests to follow ?

You have already completed "Transmission" and "Search and Destroy" (and meet Hanako's proxy in the Sunset Motel and Alt) ?

Ok, this particular quest appear and desappear :)
(You can see it in quest menu, only when you play it or finish it)
So in quest menu you don't have any main quests to follow ?

You have already completed "Transmission" and "Search and Destroy" (and meet Hanako's proxy in the Sunset Motel and Alt) ?
I met Hanako proxy in the Sunset motel and completed Search and Destroy but Transmission quest didn't even appear in the quest log. In quest menu i have no main tasks, none at all

I met Hanako proxy in the Sunset motel and completed Search and Destroy but Transmission quest didn't even appear in the quest log. In quest menu i have no main tasks, none at all
Not normal at all :(
You don't use mods ?
And load a save created before this bug (if possible) ?
(I hope, because I really don't know how you can solve it)
And if you don't use mods, you can send a ticket to CDPR Support
(with details and if possible, a save with the bug).

Not normal at all :(
You don't use mods ?
And load a save created before this bug (if possible) ?
(I hope, because I really don't know how you can solve it)
And if you don't use mods, you can send a ticket to CDPR Support
(with details and if possible, a save with the bug).
I think i need console command to initiate quest "Transmission" but where i can find it?

Top Bottom