Graphics Issue Maybe??

+
I have purchased Cyberpunk 2077 for my PC because I have seen a lot of good with it, better than the consoles,
so I installed it, and everything worked fine for a couple of days then, it got weird, I booted up to play and I noticed
it was really dark and the eyes looked like they were glowing. so I just continued playing. but it becoming fustrating,
I opened my menu and I noticed V was complete dark, I couldn't see V at all, kind of like a carboard cut out.
I went through the files, re=installed, reset, deleted it completely from my computer, nothing worked
I'm not sure what the issue is. if it on my end or the game end. I went thru a ton of settings and nothing seems to fix it

My PC:
MSI B450M Bazooka Max
Radeon 5 5600x
Radeon XFR XR 550 4GB Dual Fan Graphics Card
28GB Ram

I seem to meet the requirements per the site
but my AMD software says my graphics card doesn't meet requirements
like I said I went thru a ton of settings and overclocked my graphics card
and nothing seems to fix the issue.

attached is

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077 2021-12-10 13-38-17.png
    Cyberpunk2077 2021-12-10 13-38-17.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 105
It's very weird, it seem you're not alone to encounter this kind of bug and it's very recent. And the game didn't receive any update for a while, so it's possible that come from something else (drivers, dlss,...).
At first, you can try these steps and also send a ticket to CDPR Support (for help).

Happened again today, I ran though the steps again today and its not working now, I sent in a ticket CDRP Support

Happened again today, I ran though the steps again today and its not working now, I sent in a ticket CDRP Support
Apparently, it's related to the last drivers update. If it happen again try to back to the previous version.
And maybe also deactivate the drivers "auto-update" on Windows.
To stop Windows from doing automatic driver updates, navigate to Control Panel > System & Security > System > Advanced System Settings > Hardware > Device Installation Settings. Then choose "No (your device might not work as expected)."
If I'm right, to 21.10.2 from 21.12.1

Last edited:
Apparently, it's related to the last drivers update. If it happen again try to back to the previous version.
And maybe also deactivate the drivers "auto-update" on Windows.
To stop Windows from doing automatic driver updates, navigate to Control Panel > System & Security > System > Advanced System Settings > Hardware > Device Installation Settings. Then choose "No (your device might not work as expected)."
If I'm right, to 21.10.2 from 21.12.1
thank you!!, it worked, i honestly didnt even think it might be that. i downgraded and everything works

Top Bottom