Can't equip the Cyberware that I want

+
I'm sorry, if someone already posted this. I couldn't find exactly my problem:
When I'm equipping Cyberware at a Ripperdoc, I can't choose the slot I want to equip it.
For example, if I have 3 slots in "Integumentary" (the skin one) I can only change the last one, even if click on another.
In "immune System" I can only equip and change the first slot, the second remains empty, even if I click on it.

It worked as supposed to before, when I played my first charachter after release. Now I can't finish my build. Any tips? Thanks!

I think, there is something about that :
My guess, in "Integumentary", each slot have its own dedicated cyberwares type.
Fist slot : Armor
Second slot : Immunity
Third slot : Camo

I think what's written there is not true. It's just a bug. How do I know? You have exactly the 2 mods in Immune System in the screenshot that I want: The poison immunity and the emp/electric immunity. And my old character has them too. Now it's impossible to equip *anything* in the second Immune System slot.
The "dedicated cyberware slot" guess isn't bad, but it's still just a guess – and I wager it's a wrong one.

Like I noted in my post, the first screenshot (with 2 immune cyberwares), it was pre-1.3 (in 1.23). So before CDPR introduced the Camo cyberware ;)
In all my 1.3+ playthroughs, it always end like that (as my second screenshot) :
first > armor, second > immunity and third > camo (I can't replace my camo in the third slot by an immunity one or armor one). Always in this order :)

Ah ok, I don't paid attention you talking about "Immune system" slots (sorry) :(
So yeah, I don't remember, but I can test I think, if I have enough skill in my last 1.31 playthrough (the current one, I'm level 10... so it's dead) :)

So I just tried a few combinations. Only at Fingers (I suppose it's always the same).
12-12-2021_15-36-43-u4xfgstq.png12-12-2021_15-34-53-jvyhrrqa.png

In the first slot I can only install (Which does not install in the second slot, even if I select it) :
- Cataresist (whatever the version, uncommon and epic in this case)
- Shock-n-Awe

In the second slot I can only install (which do not install in the first slot, even if I select it) :
- Inductor
- Detoxifier

So basically, I cannot have Inductor and Detoxifier at the same time, impossible (both are always installed in the second slot, whatever the slot selected). The same goes for Cataresist and Shock-n-Awe, but for the first slot.

I can't test for the other ones, I don't have enough Cool skill, but I suppose they are also assigned to a specific slot :(

Maybe I'm wrong, but you can test for integumentary cyberwares (if you can), to switch between versions (impossible to uninstall), I'm quite confident that you'll end in this specific order :)

This is a bug no way around that. Even if dedicated type per slot were true, player has no way of knowing that before purchasing cyberware, what combinations actually work.

This is a bug no way around that. Even if dedicated type per slot were true, player has no way of knowing that before purchasing cyberware, what combinations actually work.
It seem to work quite well, to be a "simple" bug. My guess is probably a "feature" who is badly "explained/specified", who would not be the only one in this case in the game :(
(like Offensive/Combat QHs and Vaysan/Location progress bar, which is not a bug, it's just not really "explained/specified")

It seem to be work quite well, for a "simple" bug. My guess is probably a "feature" who is badly "explained/specified", who would not be the only one in this case in the game :(
Leaving feature undocumented is not only a bug itself, but confusing player kind of bug. Every time player has to fiddle with cybeware menu, every time when they have to do trial and error to find out which mods works because stat page is bugged, is stealing time and focus what game and core experience should be about.

Leaving feature undocumented is not only a bug itself, but confusing player kind of bug. Every time player has to fiddle with cybeware menu, every time when they have to do trial and error to find out which mods works because stat page is bugged, is stealing time and focus what game and core experience should be about.
More than a "bug" (something who don't work as intended), I should name that more a "mistake" or a (very) annoying oversight.
But whatever the name, it's bad and need to be reported :)

Top Bottom