[Bug][PC] 3 Quests secondary impossible to finish

+
Hi,

At start sorry for my english, i'm french.

i have 3 quests impossible to finish :

1) Contrat : Bloodsport

1609545123193.png

When i clic on "Suivre la mission", nothing appears on map .. impossible to finish

2) NCPD : Reported Crime : Dredged up

1609545478260.png

I have already loot his body before, and now impossible to finish this quest because there is nothing to loot ...

3) Zen Master

1609545681773.png

Nothing is happening when i'm near to zen master ... in youtube video he start speaking and quest can be continue, not in my game.

All other quests are finish except last quest with hanako.

Thx

Zen master requires you to meet him in previously and do his mission in the city center. Otherwise you cannot speak to him.

I read someone comment that on every blue mission, if you raid before it becomes available it becomes impossible to finish later.

I bought the game on end October 2021 so I began playing directly with v1.31. Unfortunatly, I got the bug about "Reported Crime: Dredged Up" or "Crime signalé : Dragage" in french. I opened the container before scanning the blood trail.
So even if we use the last version of the game, this bug is still there.

Attachments

• dragage.jpg
    dragage.jpg
    874.1 KB · Views: 73
I bought the game on end October 2021 so I began playing directly with v1.31. Unfortunatly, I got the bug about "Reported Crime: Dredged Up" or "Crime signalé : Dragage" in french. I opened the container before scanning the blood trail.
So even if we use the last version of the game, this bug is still there.
Yep annoying, it's the only one who could open before finish the objective if I'm right :(
(in other reported crime, containers are locked).
So if it's not already done, you can report it to the Support to keep CDPR aware of this problem (even if it was already reported by other players, more reports it's always better).
The only way to fix it by yourself, it's to have and load a save before opening it :(

Yep annoying, it's the only one who could open before finish the objective if I'm right :(
(in other reported crime, containers are locked).
So if it's not already done, you can report it to the Support to keep CDPR aware of this problem (even if it was already reported by other players, more reports it's always better).
The only way to fix it by yourself, it's to have and load a save before opening it :(
Okay okay ... in english so. This answer has been deleted 'cause I wrote it in french.
Soooo I said :

It's not possible as I did every secondary missions, even bought all vehicules. Also I can't progress in the game anymore. I only have 3 actives missions whose one main (Play it safe) and nothing happens even after waiting severals ingame days. Takemura is not ready yet.
Also "Killing in the name" and of course "Reported Crime: Dredged Up". I'm too far ingame and I don't want to restart the game.

But thanks for the link (y). I sent everything to the game support and hope they'll be able to fix that or at least the main mission. I'd like to finish the game.

I always waited monthes before buying an AAA game (more stable, less bugs and less expensive) but Cyberpunk is the first game where I'm totally stucked even with updates.

Attachments

• Sans titre.jpg
    Sans titre.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 58
It's not possible as I did every secondary missions, even bought all vehicules. Also I can't progress in the game anymore. I only have 3 actives missions whose one main (Play it safe) and nothing happens even after waiting severals ingame days. Takemura is not ready yet.
Also "Killing in the name" and of course "Reported Crime: Dredged Up". I'm too far ingame and I don't want to restart the game.

But thanks for the link (y). I sent everything to the game support and hope they'll be able to fix that or at least the main mission. I'd like to finish the game.

I always waited monthes before buying an AAA game (more stable, less bugs and less expensive) but Cyberpunk is the first game where I'm totally stucked even with updates.
Ok, So for Killing In The Name, it's "normal". Because if I suppose, you have to wait until Bes Isis is "available". And Bes Isis is not available before a specific quest which is available only after completing Play It Safe.
Unfortunately, I have no/little hope about the reported crime (unless CDPR decides to refill the container in an update, quite unlikely).

Ok, So for Killing In The Name, it's "normal". Because if I suppose, you have to wait until Bes Isis is "available". And Bes Isis is not available before a specific quest which is available only after completing Play It Safe.
Unfortunately, I have no/little hope about the reported crime (unless CDPR decides to refill the container in an update, quite unlikely).
I played a bit this night. I thought that maybe the game will unblock the main mission ... and after walking across the streets during 45 min, Takemura finally called me. In french : "Va comprendre Charles !"
I don't want to know what happened. I can continue after several days of stucking game. :)

I played a bit this night. I thought that maybe the game will unblock the main mission ... and after walking across the streets during 45 min, Takemura finally called me. In french : "Va comprendre Charles !"
I don't want to know what happened. I can continue after several days of stucking game.
Nice :)
At least, the only "quest" who should be stuck is the reported crime (without a patch, there is no chance to fix it).
Normally, you should be able to finish all the rest :)

Top Bottom