Fast travel unavailable (v1.31)

+
Hi all, after playing again this awesome game after 1 year i noticed that fast travel points are still unavailable after playing some missions with Panam. I already tried different tricks found online (save and reload - save, quit game, reload - take V to sleep @ home - fast forward time) and neither of them seems to work.

I even tried to reinstall the entire game (i was on v.1.31) to see if it works (damn 61gb!). I loaded some previous savegames with patch 1.11 and... same problem here!
Anyone still experiencing this tedious bug and tried, with some luck, different tricks?

Starting from a previous savegame is not an option for me, I noticed about this bug too late, and the last savegame in which i can fast travel is about 25 hours of playtime ago!

Thank you

I never used fast travel points since day one. So even if I had had this problem on one playthrough, I would never have noticed it :(
But at first, you can report it to CDPR Support for help (the sooner, the better).
Honeslty, I don't know which category it could be, so the "closest" one (if we can say that it's close...)

I never used fast travel points since day one. So even if I had had this problem on one playthrough, I would never have noticed it :(
But at first, you can report it to CDPR Support for help (the sooner, the better).
Honeslty, I don't know which category it could be, so the "closest" one (if we can say that it's close...)

Thank you, I'll give it a try!

Just for ask :)
It's all the TP points on the map ?
You can't interact with them ?
They just don't work when you select a destination ?

Just for ask :)
It's all the TP points on the map ?
You can't interact with them ?
They just don't work when you select a destination ?
Yes, all of them. Terminal's display is red and says "UNAVAILABLE" and the mouse cursor become an hand just like before, but clicking doesn't something at all. Instead the Metro station near the Afterlife has the red olographic door closed, making it unaccessible :cry:

Yes, all of them. Terminal's display is red and says "UNAVAILABLE" and the mouse cursor become an hand just like before, but clicking doesn't something at all. Instead the Metro station near the Afterlife has the red olographic door closed, making it unaccessible
Ok, very weird and annoying indeed :(
(so in the report, note as many details as possible and add a save file. It could be (very) useful)

Top Bottom