New Witcher 3 wallpaper!

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Witcher_3_Next_Gen-1920x1080-RGB-EN.png

Refresh your desktop with our new wallpapers! You can download them from the media section on https://thewitcher.com/en/witcher3

And here’s a mobile version: https://thewitcher.ly/886lRht

Hello,

those are great! Thank you. :)

There is one question I would like to ask and I wasn't able to find any thread that would be more sufficient, so I am sorry for any possible complication.

I have seen a lot of people trying to find out where to get the romance card arts from the original Witcher game in high resolution, as the ones available online are usually of poor quality. Would it be possible to get all the arts in uncensored and also censored version in high resolution, please? From what I have seen, a lot of people would like to use it for their calendar, which I find to be a pretty good idea, and to remember the good old days a bit.

Thank you very much.

Hello,

those are great! Thank you. :)

There is one question I would like to ask and I wasn't able to find any thread that would be more sufficient, so I am sorry for any possible complication.

I have seen a lot of people trying to find out where to get the romance card arts from the original Witcher game in high resolution, as the ones available online are usually of poor quality. Would it be possible to get all the arts in uncensored and also censored version in high resolution, please? From what I have seen, a lot of people would like to use it for their calendar, which I find to be a pretty good idea, and to remember the good old days a bit.

Thank you very much.
An excellent suggestion. I mean it

It is so! I remember that I thought to myself years ago it was a pity the card art was not available in higher resolution somewhere.

As you are more experienced Forum user than I am, do you think it would be worth it to create a new thread?
Since they are a specific kind of wallpapers/images and not simply general Witcher themed ones, probably yes

I haven't reached 10 posts yet. Could you please create the topic or should I ask moderators instead?

Thanks.
Can't create topics for whatever reason (doesn't bother me though). So either wait till you reach 10 posts or ask a mod :shrug:

Last edited:
Love these wallpapers! Thanks to all that created them. The artists/illustrators at CDPR are awesome!

Top Bottom