Suggestion: Consuming an enemy unit puts it into your graveyard

+
Yep, as the tittle says. I think it would be cool if the act of consuming an enemy unit (with Toad Prince or Yaga for example) would move it into your own gy, this way you'd be stealing it from the enemy. :D
Makes sense cuz your creature eats the enemy and thus then it's in it's stomach. :]

Sounds good on paper. The thing is, there's a lot of big MO plays that really get the job done anyway. I feel like MO is probably the only faction right now that's somewhat balanced and I wonder if what you're proposing won't push it past balance. I mean, break it. IF double Kell hasn't already, lol. But yeah, cool idea.

So, where is it then - the graveyard or the creatures' stomach? Surely, it can't be in two places at once...
It's in the same place where his stomach goes when the owner of the stomach is dead. :D They must be reunited in death, the stomach, it's owner and it's content.

So, where is it then - the graveyard or the creatures' stomach? Surely, it can't be in two places at once...
Well, in case of Arachas Queen it's definitely both in the graveyard and in her stomach. I saw Ruehin duplicated this way.

I agree on this despite not knowing how much it will affect. NG can steal cards, so I guess having consume able to "steal" cards is fine.

My feeling towards consume is completely different. I always thought that a consumed unit should not go to the graveyard, but should be gone from the game. unless it has an automatic resurrection. I mean, come on, the chicken you ate for dinner last night isn't buried in your back yard is it?

My feeling towards consume is completely different. I always thought that a consumed unit should not go to the graveyard, but should be gone from the game. unless it has an automatic resurrection. I mean, come on, the chicken you ate for dinner last night isn't buried in your back yard is it?
lol, well yes but that would completely kill Monsters as a faction.

True, but it changes its form and re-appears when you visit toilet.
I would not want the consumed units disappear, but I would like to see some new mechanic with only a couple of cards, that would transform consumed units into "dungs" :sneaky: which then could be used somehow - e.g. throw a dung from your graveyard at an enemy unit and disable its ability for X turns.

I mean, come on, the chicken you ate for dinner last night isn't buried in your back yard is it?
No it is in the garbage on my backyard. And every week or so puplic waste department comes and colects it:smart:
Probably because I don't eat (whole) chicken but chicken meat. Do you eat feathers, bones and the beak? Or do you just buy a prtion of chicken and have everything sorted beforehand? Where do you think is the rest of your chicken?
Bullshit off

No I don't think thats a good change. Units should be burried where they die. Or always go into the graveyard of the original owner, like it was with offline cardgames to reduce confusion at the end of a match but this would destroy some strategies that are essential to gwent.

I agree a lot with this change. In fact, some days ago i thought it was already in this way and when my opponent consumed One of my cards i thought i could not ress it.

This Also could give some ways to monsters deals with Madoc/sy shop and other things without brake devotion

Top Bottom