Idr and Arachas Queen = Useless?

+
Okay so I thought of a way to make Idr useful, it would include playing it in conjunction with Koschey so I can play Koschey early and then gobble up the tokens with Ird so it doesn't fill my row - BUT the fact that this already niche and useless card is further handicapped by the nonsensical Adrenaline THREE (3) debuff kind of took a dump on my plan lol.
- Why? Why does this thing have the adrenaline condition to work? And further more why is this adrenaline locked at THREE! Increase the adrenaline up to 5 and then we can argue this card will be useful enough to maybe be included in some small numbers of decks. :]

Now for Arachas Queen... It's a 5 + 2 over 2 turns + a consume FOR 7 PROVISIONS. It's armor based synergy is basically non-existent since there is so few armor giving/having stuff on MO side. Not like someone will consume Endrega Eggs for this...
But I do like the idea for it, just reduce this thing's provisions down to 6 and it's okayish, I mean rn it's same provisions as Tunnel Drill (though the Drill was even cheaper a few days ago lmao).

Edit: Okay so the Queen had her power buffed to 6 and her provisions lowered to 6 which makes her actually not complete garbage lol, very nice, I approve of this. :)
Idr on the other hand remains completely useless and irrelevant. :(

Last edited:
I think even if it would not have adrenalin condition at all this card still be trash, also as a wererat, they just dont work as they supposed by devs in real game. They dont give you many point as you play them, neither in long term.
Post automatically merged:

I think card with such ability should be at least bronze.

Last edited:
Lol, I just realized that Idr (7 provisions) is basically a completely HORRID and pathetically weak version of SY Lonely Knight (4 provisions). And no one plays Lonely Knight so that tells us something I guess. :D
But Monsters can swarm much quicker then SY so actually Idr's ability to help you out in case of over swarming would actually make it more useful for MO then LK is for SY, if it wasn't completely overpriced and awkward to use with it's absolutely pointless adrenaline.

Lol, I just realized that Idr (7 provisions) is basically a completely HORRID and pathetically weak version of SY Lonely Knight (4 provisions). And no one plays Lonely Knight so that tells us something I guess. :D
But Monsters can swarm much quicker then SY so actually Idr's ability to help you out in case of over swarming would actually make it more useful for MO then LK is for SY, if it wasn't completely overpriced and awkward to use with it's absolutely pointless adrenaline.
Back in the day when Congregate decks were competitive, there used to be a meme deck playing Lonely Knight. It relied on a simple strategy. You play Firesworn Scribes and hope they stick, then you play Fallen Knights and lastly Helveed. You spam Helveed for 7 Firesworn tokens and then play Lonely Knight to consume them. And then spam him again for a second Lonely Knight. You can imagine how big Fallen Knights or even those Eternal Fire Priests were getting.

This meme deck was rarely played even back then as its working conditions were insanely optimistic. It literally only worked against non-control decks which were pretty much everywhere with very few exceptions.

Back on topic, yeah, Idr was awful from the moment it was introduced, I believe in WotW expansion. I can't recall encountering an opponent playing this card since its release. Even as a meme is unplayable. It is anti-synergistic with its archetype, presumably drone swarming.

Idr is great IF it has Veil or Zeal. Together with She-troll of Vergen and Vran. Joined with Wererat and spontaneous evolution. Which doesn't work, Idr=trash

Last edited:
Top Bottom