Save File Timestamps and Sound Weirdness

+
Hey all!

So I'm playing Cyberpunk on the PS5 and, aside from some minor glitches, I'm having a grand time. However, two issues have come up which are concerning me, so I thought I'd just post them here and see if anyone has any thoughts.

First, and this issue is brand new, my latest saves all have their timestamps as 00/00/00 (or it may be 0/0/00, it's one of the two). I'm not quite sure what to make of that but I just wanted to check this is just a minor glitch and not something I should be overly concerned about.

Second, I've noticed the speech audio, at certain times, is a little strange; there are periods where it sounds like the speaker has a tinny/synthetic cadence to their voice; another way, perhaps, to qualify it is as if their is a very quick echo to their voices as they speak? I am unsure how best to describe it. It's nothing overly important and has been with me since the start of the game, so it's not a huge concern (I could see it easily being chalked up to it being a PS4 game running on a PS5).

In any case, if anyone has any thoughts/solutions I'd be extremely appreciative, particularly for the first matter.

Thanks!

First, and this issue is brand new, my latest saves all have their timestamps as 00/00/00 (or it may be 0/0/00, it's one of the two). I'm not quite sure what to make of that but I just wanted to check this is just a minor glitch and not something I should be overly concerned about.
It also happen to me on Serie X.
On my side, it's happen "sometimes", but if you back on the game menu and open the save tab, they all have the "right" infos. (it also "work" by closing and re-open the game menu). Most probably a simple "visual" issues because even without "infos" on them, they all are in order.

For the second, I don't really see what do you mean. Maybe with Goro and Panam during car rides, they sometimes have a "speaker" (phone) voice and after it back to normal.

Hey all!

So I'm playing Cyberpunk on the PS5 and, aside from some minor glitches, I'm having a grand time. However, two issues have come up which are concerning me, so I thought I'd just post them here and see if anyone has any thoughts.

Second, I've noticed the speech audio, at certain times, is a little strange; there are periods where it sounds like the speaker has a tinny/synthetic cadence to their voice; another way, perhaps, to qualify it is as if their is a very quick echo to their voices as they speak? I am unsure how best to describe it. It's nothing overly important and has been with me since the start of the game, so it's not a huge concern (I could see it easily being chalked up to it being a PS4 game running on a PS5).

In any case, if anyone has any thoughts/solutions I'd be extremely appreciative, particularly for the first matter.

Thanks!
Experience the speech sounds too on PC. Think it's bugged, although not a serious issue. It corrects itself sometimes when starting a new sentence.

Sometimes a conversation starts very soft, then with a new sentence, it corrects itself. Sometimes it starts from the left, sometimes from the right, then later it corrects itself, and it comes from the center again.

I'm using the TPP mod during conversations, so different distances are being used that the game was never designed for, which could explain the sound malfunctioning in my case.

In your case, well if you want correct answers, you could always forward these issues to Support here.

Top Bottom