how to mill the duplicate gold cards in starter set

+
A new player just play Gwent today and he posted a picture that he got 2 Pavko Gale (x2 in the screenshot) but there is no mill button to convert that to scrap.

I instructed him to try resource focus setting, however, it won't mill either.

I think he got one from the new reward tree and another one possibly from the statrer deck.

anyone knows how to scrap the duplicate cards in the starter set?

Hi! That's interesting. If I remember correctly, non-premium versions of the cards from the Starter Set cannot be milled/scraped. Pavko is one of them so there will be no "mill button" next to it. Is the other copy premium or non-premium?

Not bein able to mill cards from the base set is silly.
Not being able to transmute them and to make them premium is even sillier. The only non-premium bronzes that I have are those from the base set. And I have opened hundreds, maybe thousands of kegs and I still can't get them.

Not being able to transmute them and to make them premium is even sillier. The only non-premium bronzes that I have are those from the base set. And I have opened hundreds, maybe thousands of kegs and I still can't get them.
You can't transmute them directly but you can craft them from scratch by spending MP and Scraps. Try setting the filters to 'ownership - not owned', 'premium cards - premium only' and 'starter set'.

You can't transmute them directly but you can craft them from scratch by spending MP and Scraps. Try setting the filters to 'ownership - not owned', 'premium cards - premium only' and 'starter set'.
Didn't know about this. Thanks mate. Already did this. No more non-premium bronzes. :D

1641132722006.png

He also tried Resourced Focus setting but it won't mill this card. As you can see, there are x2 at bottom left and there is no button to mill the excess epic card.​

You just can't mill starter cards unless you exceed the maximum of 2 gold or 4 bronce (since you can have copies of premium + non prem). Only then it will get automilled.

You just can't mill starter cards unless you exceed the maximum of 2 gold or 4 bronce (since you can have copies of premium + non prem). Only then it will get automilled.
but it's really strange because the excess starter gold also cannot convert to premium though. and he's a new player which 50 scrap is important to him. is this not really a bug?

I have the exact same issue. The second Pavko coming from the first quest of the Squoia'Tael reward tree.
After some web research, it seems that the correct reward for this first quest must be Malena... not Pavko...
So this is a bug ? How can the situation can be solved ? Already sent ticket to the support for that but no response yet.

Someone was able to solve the issue ?

All starting cards must have the mill option.

some factions never going to collect

And these starting cards just annoyingly lying around like garbage in the card collection.

Top Bottom