Trans V

+
It's understandable that ea char has a sexuality just like gender and seems both fair and real related, yeah it's sad when the char u like results to not like it gender but that's real life day thing

I created a boy on one of my playthroughs just to romance Panam
Adds to replay value, but sucks that u can't romance who you want with the character you want. We can be a female with a cock, but only 1 serious romance per sexual tendency. That's quite an odd design choice from the devs IMO

"TRANS V"

Is there actually any change in romance dialog taking different genital's and or voices?
For instance, how's Judy's reaction when she stumbles on a penis instead? After all, it has all the toe tall marks she'll only discover that when V's long since right on top of her.

Is there actually any change in romance dialog taking different genital's and or voices?
Romance requirements
I can't say if it's totally true, I only play as male/female (body and voice).
CharactersProfileRomance Requirements

Judy Alvarez
A techie member of the Moxes.
  • Feminine body
  • Feminine voice
Kerry EurodyneA rockstar and former member of Samurai.
  • Masculine body
  • Masculine voice
Panam PalmerA female ex-nomad turned mercenary.
  • Masculine body
River WardA NCPD detective.
  • Feminine body
So I suppose if you try to romance Panam with male voice and female body, she will refuse, in the exact same way as if V have female body and voice (no change).

And about the subject, Judy prefer Feminine voice and body (only), that's her tastes/preferences, useless to debate. The same for Panam (male Body/voice). River and Kerry are more "open", but only about body appearance :)
(in the same, for Tali, Ash or Keidan in ME for example, some characters have their own tastes/preferences...)

Last edited:

"TRANS V"

For instance, how's Judy's reaction when she stumbles on a penis instead? After all, it has all the toe tall marks she'll only discover that when V's long since right on top of her.
Given that she's a lesbian I imagine she won't be exactly pleased...

I think there's no changes at all in dialogues in those romances who don't mind the crotch type.

I think there's no changes at all in dialogues in those romances who don't mind the crotch type.
I agree.

Also, there no change based on your path.
Oh also, there is almost no sexuality in this "adult game".

Also don't bother, this are not romance.
You complete the quest, you do your things with him/her/they and that's it. No more interaction.

Doesn't look like a "romance" to me, It's one night stand

I agree.

Also, there no change based on your path.
Oh also, there is almost no sexuality in this "adult game".

Also don't bother, this are not romance.
You complete the quest, you do your things with him/her/they and that's it. No more interaction.

Doesn't look like a "romance" to me, It's one night stand
If that's the way things stand, then the price for Best "Romance" goes to... Meredith :coolstory:

I guess the actual adult game is The Witcher :howdy:

Last edited:
Romance requirements
I can't say if it's totally true, I only play as male/female (body and voice).
CharactersProfileRomance Requirements

Judy Alvarez
A techie member of the Moxes.
  • Feminine body
  • Feminine voice
Kerry EurodyneA rockstar and former member of Samurai.
  • Masculine body
  • Masculine voice
Panam PalmerA female ex-nomad turned mercenary.
  • Masculine body
River WardA NCPD detective.
  • Feminine body
So I suppose if you try to romance Panam with male voice and female body, she will refuse, in the exact same way as if V have female body and voice (no change).

And about the subject, Judy prefer Feminine voice and body (only), that's her tastes/preferences, useless to debate. The same for Panam (male Body/voice). River and Kerry are more "open", but only about body appearance :)
(in the same, for Tali, Ash or Keidan in ME for example, some characters have their own tastes/preferences...)
Thanks. Although the genital area still leaves, "a little something open to be desired."

Adds to replay value, but sucks that u can't romance who you want with the character you want. We can be a female with a cock, but only 1 serious romance per sexual tendency. That's quite an odd design choice from the devs IMO
On my first (and only) playthrough as female V I completed both romances for Judy and River, and loved both, they kind of fulfill different needs for me and I was surprised this was allowed.

Although I get some embarrassed texts from Judy saying she had a girls' night out without me. All is fair in love and war :D

i would like to give a suggestion, that if you create fem V with penis you should be able to romance ALL characters Rivers,Kerry,Judy,Panam and future expansion ones too.
;)(y)
Being trans has nothing with gaining some ability to date.

Being trans is about one's gender identity.

The game could do better than it does now. Currently, it bases on one's voice how they will be treated. Voice isn't it. To learn the player's V's gender, the game needs to ask for it. As in, having a field for gender. The next thing the game can do is allow for non-binary gender.

So, recap... body looks like the player wishes, and gender field independent of any physical characteristic. Plus non-binary gender options. That's the real deal.

Top Bottom