My Cyberpunk 2077 Wishlist

+

XianeX

Forum regular
This will probably be VERY long. I'm not a Cyberpunk 2077 hater. I really do love that game and spend probably way too much time in it. However, there are a bunch of things that I want, (from what CDPR will do with it in the future) to keep me excited or to grow more excitement for the future of the franchise.

1. I want there to be a splinter in the presentation of the game. For Instance, I want games that feature the different factions from the perspective of the different factions.
i.e.:
Cyberpunk 2077 - Militech
Cyberpunk 2077 - Afterlife Mercs
Cyberpunk 2077 - MaxTac
etc. . . The idea is that it allows for new characters that aren't V, preserves the existing world, And allows a bunch of the doors that are closed in the game to be opened. Basically, a way to flesh out the factions in a way that causes a player to have their favorite faction to be highlighted.

2. Closures! OMFG, there are SO many unfinished stories in the game that it reminds me of the minor characters of ROTK. For instance, what happened to that cult in the Badlands that had a party before shedding their flesh to journey beyond the Black Wall? LOL! Enquiring minds want to KNOW! What happened to Gustavo Orta? (Trick question, considering the multiple outcomes LOL!)

3. Why can't I have Kirk's Herrera?! That car should have been a reward! He didn't need it anymore!

4. I want more music! I love the soundtrack of the game but I'm tired of the same songs. The soundtrack is EXTREMELY dope!

5. I probably have at least 2-gigs worth of in-game screenshots. Why? Because I've been taking pictures of every NPC that has a unique or rare face. Why the hell are so few faces repeated so very often in the game when there are a WHOLE LOTTA faces that are extremely rare! Hopefully, v1.5 comes with some Metahuman upgrades LOL!

"MY CYBERPUNK 2077 WISHLIST"

For me, only the helicopter as a flying vehicle, placing road parts on the map, and anatomically correct frames for V, are left. But they are waylaid for modders only.

Westworld level of decadence as described in the lore. This isn't simply a Ghost in the Shell lookalike. Dual weapons. 3rd person option. All Vs to have 2 available romances at least (rather than 1). No game-breaking glitches. No useless character customization options. Character customization mid-game like TW3. NC to feel alive like a degenerate dystopian city would....

XianeX

Forum regular
New game+
Repeatable missions

This is all i want.
Definitely a new game, but what do you mean by repeatable missions? Most missions have serval DIFFERENT ways to play them and multiple outcomes.
Post automatically merged:

Westworld level of decadence as described in the lore. This isn't simply a Ghost in the Shell lookalike. Dual weapons. 3rd person option. All Vs to have 2 available romances at least (rather than 1). No game-breaking glitches. No useless character customization options. Character customization mid-game like TW3. NC to feel alive like a degenerate dystopian city would....
Explain "Westworld level of decadence". I've wrestled with trying to fully make sense of the creative direction they took for the world of NC, my idea is that they chose realism in an alternate timeline of modern America. NC is FAR from a GITS lookalike even though . . . yeah kinda. . .

The 3rd person option is DEFINITELY something everyone wants. The problem is in how they implemented V's anatomy. From the arms outside of V's arms and the camera being inside of V's chin, there are probably a bunch of technical difficulties. From what I can tell, NC's NPC AI is a combination of Watchdogs, Hitman, and Assassin's Creed as far as behaviors, responses, and eavesdropping.

BTW, have you ever imagined a degenerate dystopian world with sunlight? Gotham City vs Night City. Most Cyberpunk tropes are basically a variation of Gotham City. I honestly enjoy the fact that the game isn't "Fallout". Post-Apocalyptic vs Corpo-pocalyptic LOL! I prefer NC as it is LOL.

Last edited:
I want a mission i can replay over and over again. Like cyberpsychos that respawn after time

This game needs more stuff to do. Even with a new game plus it will be easier to finish the game quicker leading back into nothing to do

I want a mission i can replay over and over again. Like cyberpsychos that respawn after time

This game needs more stuff to do. Even with a new game plus it will be easier to finish the game quicker leading back into nothing to do
Or a perpetual mission that gets more difficult as you progress. Something like zombie wave style in combat zone, the more you finish off the more difficult ones come. Bail out and try to escape with exotic loot or succumb to cyberfreaks and get swooped out by trauma with nothing but bandages. No saving :D.

Throw in some variety like having to do hacking mini games to disable attack modes on net-runner types or use car and movement skills to avoid and lure invincible types in traps and you'd keep people busy for hours.

XianeX

Forum regular

I understand. I had to change my way of playing the game after the first couple playthroughs. I realized that, even with changing decisions or approaches, I'm blowing through the game faster each time. This time I've tried to suppress all yellow missions until I've done all of the blue missions. Also, I've been focusing more on different goals in the build of my character. I realized that playing the game to rush through the main story is probably the worst way to play the game. I've been treating the game differently this time. More hunting for weird stuff (glitch areas, hidden shards, using mechanics that don't contribute to the story but are hilarious to do), more parkour. Basically, more exploration, stunts, and experiments. Forcing myself to do things out of my preferred playstyle has made it more fun, and different. I think one of the weirdest things about the game is that both the player and the game start to conform with each other based on stats, mods, and cyberware.

This time I've been focused on pushing all the main story stuff into the last thing to do. I think they designed it like that on purpose. A lot of people want the game to have more arcade-like elements, I think CDPR wanted people to iterate the story to expose something else about the game AND the story. Something that would be invisible with a single playthrough and a single approach to the missions.

The "Many Worlds" interpretation in physics. Otherwise, if they made games perfect, they couldn't sell the next best thing LOL

Or a perpetual mission that gets more difficult as you progress. Something like zombie wave style in combat zone, the more you finish off the more difficult ones come. Bail out and try to escape with exotic loot or succumb to cyberfreaks and get swooped out by trauma with nothing but bandages. No saving :D.

Throw in some variety like having to do hacking mini games to disable attack modes on net-runner types or use car and movement skills to avoid and lure invincible types in traps and you'd keep people busy for hours.
I thought about that too! Also, CP77 as a Rouge-like Survival game. BRUTAL! Nobody would ever get to the end of the game, and would be too exhausted for it to have replayability.

[1st] I would like to be able to keep playing the game after the main quest line is done without being forced to start over with/without game plus mode [2nd] Radiant quest like street races for $ and helping the local pd as well some quest for pic up and delivery quest from V's Friends like Panam and or Rouge depending on ending [3rd] [Radiant ]being able to hang out with v's friend's at a bar or ask V's L,I out for date's or ask them over to v's apt and [4th] A real cure for v .

Last edited:
Definitely a new game, but what do you mean by repeatable missions? Most missions have serval DIFFERENT ways to play them and multiple outcomes.

Explain "Westworld level of decadence". I've wrestled with trying to fully make sense of the creative direction they took for the world of NC, my idea is that they chose realism in an alternate timeline of modern America. NC is FAR from a GITS lookalike even though . . . yeah kinda. . .

The 3rd person option is DEFINITELY something everyone wants. The problem is in how they implemented V's anatomy. From the arms outside of V's arms and the camera being inside of V's chin, there are probably a bunch of technical difficulties. From what I can tell, NC's NPC AI is a combination of Watchdogs, Hitman, and Assassin's Creed as far as behaviors, responses, and eavesdropping.

BTW, have you ever imagined a degenerate dystopian world with sunlight? Gotham City vs Night City. Most Cyberpunk tropes are basically a variation of Gotham City. I honestly enjoy the fact that the game isn't "Fallout". Post-Apocalyptic vs Corpo-pocalyptic LOL! I prefer NC as it is LOL.
What u see in Westworld, particularly S3 in which we finally see the working class and the difference between it and the high society which has the ability, power and lack of morals to indulge in their most perverse vices. Aaron Paul's character totally felt like V IMO

I want/need the option to start a new game with V's appearance from some other save.
My V is my own... I cannot imagine V otherwise... And I want to start a new game now in PS5, but I do not remember each body option of my V. ...or can I see these options somewhere?

Absolutely loving the new update, I knew I was right to believe in this game and it's world, I have so much to discover, and looking forward to my romance with Kerry 😏. I would love an MP3 player to listen to the amazing music on the different radio channels while I'm on foot and exploring. Much love chooms !!

I hope there's more open world elements in the future. The game is great now, it's well polished and the nice details added in 1.5 show that. Still a few things that stand out, like V's animations (which is very noticeable in shadows or when you look down). Either way I hope now it's more polished some things could be added to add a bit more umph to the immersion.

It just still feels like NC is a bit empty still, the random conversations were a nice touch, but that doesn't really involve the player at all. It'd be cool to be walking down a back alley and some thugs try to mug you, or you get roped into some dodgy dealings. Or just random encounters that make walking round the city more interesting, as still having all the quality content inside quests makes walking around the city a bit bland. I encountered one where a guy was selling drugs and the other guy didn't like it so shot him, also a random police chase too, but that's been it in my recent playthrough, and I done a lot of walking around the city.

I'd also love to be able to see animated drinking / eating or interactions in shops, bars etc, like when you drink or eat in certain missions, being able to go up to a bar and drink would just be way cooler that buying it and pressing it on your inventory, otherwise what is the point of the bars and cafes. No one buys food/drink in the game since its so easy to acquire. Little interactable things like that could make the day-to-day a bit more interesting between missions for those who care for roleplaying.

This will probably be VERY long. I'm not a Cyberpunk 2077 hater. I really do love that game and spend probably way too much time in it. However, there are a bunch of things that I want, (from what CDPR will do with it in the future) to keep me excited or to grow more excitement for the future of the franchise.

1. I want there to be a splinter in the presentation of the game. For Instance, I want games that feature the different factions from the perspective of the different factions.
i.e.:
Cyberpunk 2077 - MaxTac
etc. . . The idea is that it allows for new characters that aren't V, preserves the existing world, And allows a bunch of the doors that are closed in the game to be opened. Basically, a way to flesh out the factions in a way that causes a player to have their favorite faction to be highlighted.

2. Closures! OMFG, there are SO many unfinished stories in the game that it reminds me of the minor characters of ROTK. For instance, what happened to that cult in the Badlands that had a party before shedding their flesh to journey beyond the Black Wall? LOL! Enquiring minds want to KNOW! What happened to Gustavo Orta? (Trick question, considering the multiple outcomes LOL!)

3. Why can't I have Kirk's Herrera?! That car should have been a reward! He didn't need it anymore!

4. I want more music! I love the soundtrack of the game but I'm tired of the same songs. The soundtrack is EXTREMELY dope!

5. I probably have at least 2-gigs worth of in-game screenshots. Why? Because I've been taking pictures of every NPC that has a unique or rare face. Why the hell are so few faces repeated so very often in the game when there are a WHOLE LOTTA faces that are extremely rare! Hopefully, v1.5 comes with some Metahuman upgrades LOL!
I would like to have the Delorean time machine futurist version inside the game🤤

i.e.:
Cyberpunk 2077 - MaxTac

Better environment sounds bringing the city alive and more and heavier force feedback vibration on xbox.

I hope this wishlist will come true but they should have Claire Russell be a mechanic and let us customize vehicles that we bought from the fixers. Also in photo mode can you please let us open doors permanently on vehicles.

My wish is a simple one:
Give the UI for console versions bigger fonts. As it is now the subtitles are ok~ish but the UI is using a smaller font. Probably perfect for a PC set-up with your nose on the monitor but not good for a 55" 4K TV in the livingroom with the cauch 3 meters away.

Top Bottom