Seasonal modes in January
13.01. - 18.01. Switcheroo
  • After two turns players switch hands
18.01. - 25.01. Entrench
  • Each played unit has resilience
25.01. - 01.02. Plus One
  • Whenever you play a unit, spawn a 1-power copy of it at the end of it's row
01.02. - 08.02. Trial of the Grasses
  • Whenever a unit appears on the board, damage it by 2 then boost it by 4. If it's a Witcher, the damage is not dealt.
Patch notes: Link

This season is planned to end on February 8th, 10:00 a.m. CET.

I would expect new seasonal trees to start in March which is typically when the new Gwent 'Year' begins...

Erm, after 3 games, the play 40 cards counter is still on 0. You guys do not try the new patch before release?

Quest Play Eskel, Lamert or Vesemir 10 times is super frustrating. I lost many games in the row because of it and still have only 3/10.

I do not have time and patience for this.

Erm, after 3 games, the play 40 cards counter is still on 0. You guys do not try the new patch before release?

It's pretty much happening all the time after updates. Quests counters not updating instantly. I think it's not about a specific patch. There's either some other long-evity issue, or it's "normal" for some reason (e.g. some game blocks/components need more time to get in sync with DBs or some other stuff after new patches are released)

I completed daily quests several times so I can progress in Vesimir Tree but unfortunately it won't progress! And it doesn't even show this quest in the quest menu! Is there anyway to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-25 230414.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-25 230414.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 73
Top Bottom