Several Issues XB1

+
I am mostly through the entire game (bug free up until about 70% completion) and the game is now unplayable when I am near done with entire game.

1. Game is non-saveable outside of auto saves (tried clearing local save and downloading several dozen times, reloading old saves, resetting console, etc.)
2. Can’t answer phone call from Rachel Casich after sinnerman missions which totally breaks game as I cannot speak to anyone in any mission, call anyone, fast travel or save. Get phone icon over every dialogue option (pic below).
3. Can’t call Lizzy Wizzy (at any time, even pre-Rachel Casich phone call) after investigation of cheating accusation.

Pls help. So close to beating the game, just want to beat every little bit before I start Nocturne OP55N1.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    838.1 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 82
I am mostly through the entire game (bug free up until about 70% completion) and the game is now unplayable when I am near done with entire game.

1. Game is non-saveable outside of auto saves (tried clearing local save and downloading several dozen times, reloading old saves, resetting console, etc.)
2. Can’t answer phone call from Rachel Casich after sinnerman missions which totally breaks game as I cannot speak to anyone in any mission, call anyone, fast travel or save. Get phone icon over every dialogue option (pic below).
3. Can’t call Lizzy Wizzy (at any time, even pre-Rachel Casich phone call) after investigation of cheating accusation.

Pls help. So close to beating the game, just want to beat every little bit before I start Nocturne OP55N1.
Try to use the autosave from between coming from the dinery to the moment you received the call, or the autosave from coming out the cop car to the dinery.

In addition, you might want to consider passing this issue to Support together with telling them which job and or gigs you completed between coming from the dinery and the call. Can use this link.

Weird, so in short, it's like you're "stuck" in a call :(
The best, should be to reload a save (a manual one) before the bug appear.
Anyway, as @Bartinga2077 said, at first you can send a ticket to the support for help with "Contact Us" Button.
(and also try to clear your console's cache, if it's not already done).

Weird, so in short, it's like you're "stuck" in a call :(
Think it's the same as with Delamain's hollo picture being stuck last year, preventing progression of that gig. Only that time, you could let it be, "overruled", by calling someone else. This time however, it seems to be stuck indefinitely.

Considering the rate at which it occurs, would guess that maybe, because 2 calls are coming in at exactly the same time. But this is purely speculation on my part, and can by no means be reproduced.

Top Bottom