šŸŽ‰The Welcome Thread

+
Hey guys im Rei, i have been playing qwent on and off for a while now. But as of late i have been back on it. I created a sub reddit for qwent and im looking for some mods to help me with the page. message me if you're interested

hey everyone,

new to the forums, but Iā€™m doing some research and thought this might be the best place since Iā€™m unable to find a cdpr support email.

I pre-ordered cyberpunk on the playstation. when it had all the issues, i even hunted down a ps5 (which was a whole journey on its own) for improved playability. ultimately, the crashes and bugs made it unplayable, despite loving the story. i decided to stop playing and wait for the next gen version and all the bug fixes. unfortunately, it sounds like itā€™s going to be months and months still before getting the next gen version.

i didnā€™t even attempt to get a refund initially because i was hopeful to be able to play the game sooner rather than later. now iā€™m kind of wishing i had. i bought a pc a few months ago and would love to get a refund on the playstation version and get the game on steam. based on my research, it seems like the pc version is really great.

is this possible to do? or is there any way to contact someone that can help me?

thank you!

View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!

hey everyone,

new to the forums, but Iā€™m doing some research and thought this might be the best place since Iā€™m unable to find a cdpr support email.

I pre-ordered cyberpunk on the playstation. when it had all the issues, i even hunted down a ps5 (which was a whole journey on its own) for improved playability. ultimately, the crashes and bugs made it unplayable, despite loving the story. i decided to stop playing and wait for the next gen version and all the bug fixes. unfortunately, it sounds like itā€™s going to be months and months still before getting the next gen version.

i didnā€™t even attempt to get a refund initially because i was hopeful to be able to play the game sooner rather than later. now iā€™m kind of wishing i had. i bought a pc a few months ago and would love to get a refund on the playstation version and get the game on steam. based on my research, it seems like the pc version is really great.

is this possible to do? or is there any way to contact someone that can help me?

thank you!
I think (I'm maybe wrong), you have to ask a refund from Playstation at first (because you bought it on the Playstation Store and not directly to CDPR)
And then, if it's accepted, buy it on PC (Steam/GOG/Epic)

But normally, the game should run fine on PS5 (at least, far from unplayable...)

You can ask CDPR here: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/playstation. However, I think contacting Sony was the appropriate channel if I remember correctly when that was going on. See https://www.playstation.com/en-us/cyberpunk-2077-refunds/ -

We will be removing the dedicated web form for Cyberpunk refund requests on 6/18/21. Any cancellation requests following that date should be made via our usual channels [playstation.com/support]. Our PlayStation Store cancellation policy can be found here: https://www.playstation.com/legal/playstation-store-cancellation-policy/.

My guess is that Sony is going to say they won't do it since it's so far past the deadline date. It never hurts to try though.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I recently acquired digital version of Witcher 3 game of the year edition which also has expansion packs , as I want to get rid off my disc version of Witcher 3. I am into more than 60 hours in the game and as I tried to resume my game play thru GOY edition , it doesnā€™t recognize my Original game files and I wouldnā€™t start the game afresh as I spent considerable amount of time already. Please help. Is there a way to continue the game with GOY edition

Hello everyone, please advice me what to do

I bought a cartridge with Witcher in UAE and it has only Arabic, English and Turkish languages available.

I wanted to switch to Russian, so I downloaded language pack, but it didnā€™t add the language to the game.
now I have 2 game icons, one with a game from a cartridge, and the other from a language pack, which is offering me to buy the game again from ESHOP

anyway to add Russian to cartridge version ?

Hi!
I've got a specific question and I'm not sure if anybody had already asked for it.
There was a prize for winning Gwent competition in DLC Blood and wine. We can see it in our house. MAYBE just maybe anyone could share a 3d model of it? Or just a pretty good screenshot to show it to 3d master.

Hi Everyone, I am replaying Witcher 3 and did a fresh install of 1.32 via GoG. None of the innkeepers sell food recipes. Weā€™re these removed from the vanilla game? Thanks!

Hi Everyone, I am replaying Witcher 3 and did a fresh install of 1.32 via GoG. None of the innkeepers sell food recipes. Weā€™re these removed from the vanilla game? Thanks!
Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember any food recipes (or a "way" to cook) in the vanilla game :(

Hi, new to the forums and have an issue with Cyberpunk I want to report. I know the opening post in this thread says:

"*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*"

but when I follow the link I can't for the life of me see anywhere that I can report a technical issue (and the Twitter page doesn't accept DMs). I've also searched the forums I can't find this topic. So if possible can you create a topic in the appropriate place for me?

My problem is as follows (playing on PC). I'm playing Cyberpunk and on the quest "With a little help with my friends". Panam asks if you want to travel to the train station with her or go there yourself. I chose to go there myself and went and did other stuff (a lot of stuff) before going back to the train station. Now when I go there, there is no one there. I am stood directly on the objective waypoint and my objective is still just "Go to the train station" (or something along those lines). Nothing else happens. No sign of Panam or anyone else.

I can't load a previous save as I've played for hours before going back to this quest. Other people have reported issues at the, "Talk to the nomads" stage, which was apparently fixed in a patch, but my issue isn't at that stage.

Any ideas on how to fix this, or to report it officially?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Any ideas on how to fix this, or to report it officially?
I don't know if you can fix it by yourself, but for report it, it's here ;)
("Contact Us" button)
Shame you didn't go with Panam to the train station, you miss some nice dialogue lines (like almost always with NPCs during a ride).

Edit :
The quest still active (not failed) ? You still have the quest marker who point out to the train station ?
You can go check if they are not "stuck" in the Aldecaldos camp (maybe you left the area "too" quickly" and they are stuck before leaving the area).

Last edited:

Guest 4599790

I'm looking for art from a picture (in high resolution), maybe someone has one here? Share please, would really appreciate it!
1643016646159.png

Hi guys, so I'm hoping I can get some assistance as I desperately need support. I purchased the physical copy of Witcher 3 Wild Hunt back in 2015 and played it excessively. However recently after watching the netflix adaptation I wanted to get back into it, and found that my account no longer has ownership of the game. I still have the game, and all 16 free DLC installed from when I played it back in the day, however I'm unable to update to version 1.32, (currently on 1.31) nor buy any of the major DLC I never had a chance to before.

Can someone direct me to some support channel as everywhere I go, I find a dead end.

You can try to contact the support here.
(no sure if there is a category for your issue)
There isn't unfortunately. Already been there.

There was a mention about certain Witcher 3 codes being revoked last year, however 1, I don't have a matching code that starts with what they said was removed, 2, apparently those codes were also purchased in 2021, and 3, I have a physical copy of the game.

There isn't unfortunately. Already been there.

There was a mention about certain Witcher 3 codes being revoked last year, however 1, I don't have a matching code that starts with what they said was removed, 2, apparently those codes were also purchased in 2021, and 3, I have a physical copy of the game.
Your account it's on GOG/Steam ?
(because it would rather be on GOG/Steam that you would have to ask, if it's your GOG/Steam account).

Top Bottom