REDstreams #2

+
crash on startup... great

If nothing helps from the support website ->

... you can contact support by clicking on "Contact us". I'm still downloading the patch, so unfortunately I can't say anything about it yet....

Dont have time till weekend,but since i was not very excited with the patch notes and i see few crashes on PC i can safely wait till is fixed.

crash on startup... great

crash on start up so uninstalled and fresh install.....and crash on start up....moving on to pastues new. hope it the game now in a good place for you all :)

Delete your config files and try again.
Config files can be found in the following folders:

C:\*Cyberpunk 2077 install folder*\r6\config\settings
C:\*Cyberpunk 2077 install folder*\r6\config\settings\platform\pc
C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077

You'll need to reconfigure all your settings ingame afterwards.

Delete your config files and try again.
Config files can be found in the following folders:

C:\*Cyberpunk 2077 install folder*\r6\config\settings
C:\*Cyberpunk 2077 install folder*\r6\config\settings\platform\pc
C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077

You'll need to reconfigure all your settings ingame afterwards.
Got it running. was Anti virus that dident like this update apperantly.

Edit: apperantly i was wrong. Next time i relaunched the game it still crashed. Seems too be random, tested diffrent overlays, no OC/massive OC and so on. Totaly random if it starts.

Last edited:
k you for your hard work in this year in which we have only been able to see bug fi

Got it running. was Anti virus that dident like this update apperantly.

Edit: apperantly i was wrong. Next time i relaunched the game it still crashed. Seems too be random, tested diffrent overlays, no OC/massive OC and so on. Totaly random if it starts.
Same...all was good pre patch. uninstalled and ill chalk this one off .. horizon gona take up most my time anyway..

Top Bottom