PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

+
crap here we go worked for about 3 hours then my ps4 froze going to have to pull the power 🙄 I hate that other than this it's worked perfectly

Attachments

• 20220216_070715.jpg
    20220216_070715.jpg
    818.6 KB · Views: 137
crap here we go worked for about 3 hours then my ps4 froze going to have to pull the power 🙄 I hate that other than this it's worked perfectly
You were able to play it? You on phycial or digital?
Post automatically merged:

The only tweet cyberpunkgame made most recent since the big courrpted PS4 problem and ofc it's about next gen :facepalm:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-16-07-29-52_1.png
    Screenshot_2022-02-16-07-29-52_1.png
    1,021.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
So Cyberpunkgame tweeted a new tweet (about new gen again :facepalm:) and the replies are awful to the people that are talking about the PS4 issue saying "why would you play on PS4?" "At this point in this update cyberpunk wasn't made to be played on PS4" like bruh shut yo ah like not everyone can get or afford a PS5 at this time why release a game on PS4 way back then if it was only meant to be played on PS5.

So Cyberpunkgame tweeted a new tweet (about new gen again :facepalm:) and the replies are awful to the people that are talking about the PS4 issue saying "why would you play on PS4?" "At this point in this update cyberpunk wasn't made to be played on PS4" like bruh shut yo ah like not everyone can get or afford a PS5 at this time why release a game on PS4 way back then if it was only meant to be played on PS5.
exactly. not everyone can buy a PS5 right now and we are still enjoying the PS4 as it is. As long as some games are made available on PS4 and Xbox One, there will still be people playing on it.

oh yeah, no word from CDPR yet?

Smarmy status signaling is so cringe. Twitter is a pit anyway, not worth having an account for.

And even if you can afford a PS5 good luck getting one. They are still pretty hard to get. I think I once had the opportunity to add it to my list. But by the time I double checked everything they were sold out again.

The stupidity has no boundaries, I mean there’s also this! Not meant to be played right?

Attachments

• ECDF6143-2D15-4A95-AB41-DBC1DEFDB20D.png
    ECDF6143-2D15-4A95-AB41-DBC1DEFDB20D.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 91
exactly. not everyone can buy a PS5 right now and we are still enjoying the PS4 as it is. As long as some games are made available on PS4 and Xbox One, there will still be people playing on it.

oh yeah, no word from CDPR yet?
Nope. We still left in the dark all we got was that post saying "we are aware of the problem we are looking into it" but they don't make a public announcement.

And even if you can afford a PS5 good luck getting one. They are still pretty hard to get. I think I once had the opportunity to add it to my list. But by the time I double checked everything they were sold out again.
Exactly bruh! But nah everyone already wants to start brushing off PS4 into the dirt, you don't see xbox doing this yet for xbox one consoles.

The stupidity has no boundaries, I mean there’s also this! Not meant to be played right?
Yep lmao most people talking big just bc they got a next gen console and most of us is on PS4 :facepalm:

Smarmy status signaling is so cringe. Twitter is a pit anyway, not worth having an account for.
Yeah twitter is just cringe in general.

Last edited:
Nope. We still left in the dark all we got was that post saying "we are aware of the problem we are looking into it" but they don't make a public announcement.

Exactly bruh! But nah everyone already wants to start brushing off PS4 into the dirt, you don't see xbox doing this yet for xbox one consoles.

Why should they? It's much easier to be on the hype train for the next gen features and stuff, pretending like nothing happened - evidences are everywhere - twitter, facebook, youtube, instagram.

From a person who defended this game so hardly in front of co-workers and friends, I am very disappointed from CDPR's handling of this problem.

I have been trying to find and purchase a PS5 every since it was first released! It's like winning the lottery to get one! What the game developers have to understand is, there are a lot of gamers that just have not been able to get the new console. It's ridiculous that this far out from it's release you can't find a PS5 in a store.

I have been trying to find and purchase a PS5 every since it was first released! It's like winning the lottery to get one! What the game developers have to understand is, there are a lot of gamers that just have not been able to get the new console. It's ridiculous that this far out from it's release you can't find a PS5 in a store.
Even if people were willing to buy from scalpers, there is a big chance that the console won’t work. All we want is a fix for this so we can play the dmn game.

Why should they? It's much easier to be on the hype train for the next gen features and stuff, pretending like nothing happened - evidences are everywhere - twitter, facebook, youtube, instagram.

From a person who defended this game so hardly in front of co-workers and friends, I am very disappointed from CDPR's handling of this problem.
Im disappointed too, i never gotten mad at CDPR before like even bugs wise my copy of the game was good it wasn't much bad as some people was and i did crash like 3 times total back then during play time but i still defended them but now about the PS5 new gen stuff it's getting outta hand it kinda almost seems they did the PS4 issue on purpose.

Fax bruh, plus PS5 is costly too so not everyone can pay what? Damn near 500+ dollars for a console some people would look at it too much and would stick with PS4 for now until they're able to get it.

Even if people were willing to buy from scalpers, there is a big chance that the console won’t work. All we want is a fix for this so we can play the dmn game.
100% plus the game was released on PS4 first so they should do everything equal to PS5 like not everything because i get it some features are gonna be for next gen but damn allow us to still enjoy the game.

Last edited:
Im disappointed too, i never gotten mad at CDPR before like even bugs wise my copy of the game was good it wasn't much bad as some people was and i did crash like 3 times total back then during play time but i still defended them but now about the PS5 new gen stuff it's getting outta hand it kinda almost seems they did the PS4 issue on purpose.

I don't mind the new gen, but for me at this point is just, as I call it "a monument of stupidity", since there is nothing interesting both on xboxss/x and ps5. All interesting games(games that I could possibly consider having) are under development and all of them will get their ps4 releases so for me there is no justified reason to spent nearly 1200 euro (because here in EU, if you want a ps5 - you should get a bundle (the console along with 3 games)). And getting a new product just for the idea of having it, well, lets say I am not that type of guy. I am looking forward to ps5pro, most likely then I will be more wiling to spend an extra for better performance/quality and on top of that, hopefully there will be enough ps5 games that could possibly caught my interest for playing, but as I said - for the time being, ps5 is just useless piece of plastic. All of the above equaly goes for xboxss/x as well, by the way.

Yeah that "ps4 is supposed to be a dinossaur, accept its extinction" is bullshit. There are STILL many AAA games coming out for both generations

Edit: CP77' initial release date was before the new gen came out
Yeah, but now all these people saying "this new update is meant mainly for PS5 so why still play on PS4?" [...] and also yeah we got some good games coming but sadly some companies don't see that way, like there's this game i wanted to play ghostwire tokyo saw it and look amazing only to find out it's only for PS5 :facepalm:

I don't mind the new gen, but for me at this point is just, as I call it "a monument of stupidity", since there is nothing interesting both on xboxss/x and ps5. All interesting games(games that I could possibly consider having) are under development and all of them will get their ps4 releases so for me there is no justified reason to spent nearly 1200 euro (because here in EU, if you want a ps5 - you should get a bundle (the console along with 3 games)). And getting a new product just for the idea of having it, well, lets say I am not that type of guy. I am looking forward to ps5pro, most likely then I will be more wiling to spend an extra for better performance/quality and on top of that, hopefully there will be enough ps5 games that could possibly caught my interest for playing, but as I said - for the time being, ps5 is just useless piece of plastic. All of the above equaly goes for xboxss/x as well, by the way.
Yeah i don't mind the new gen either bc i do plan to upgrade later on in the future but atleast let us PS4 users still continue to eat good you know what i mean? Like don't be throwing the PS4 out the window yet all bc of PS5 like most people said eariler most people can barely either afford one or find one at least what i know from here where im at.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind the new gen, but for me at this point is just, as I call it "a monument of stupidity", since there is nothing interesting both on xboxss/x and ps5.
I can confirm that since release Cyberpunk run way better on my Series X than my XB1x (and the same for all other who received an update or simply include the FPS Boost). So yes, it's interesting to get a new console even if it's for playing "old gen" games (I paid 500E my Serie X on the Xbox Store...)

But I wonder, if people really think that CDPR (or anyone else) have really intentionally screw up the release of the 1.5 on PS4 just for bother players or because they don't care ? Honestly, it make no sense, because PS4 owners are the larger part of Playstation players and so the bigger "potential" for paid expansions...

What really is getting into me is the fact that I have sended over 10 ticket issue no reply no real way to say sorry we fucked up please wait while we unfucked what we did no nothing dude i have put over 342 hours on this game for CD Red just not talking to us... I am really angry that they are doing what EA is famous of break their game and silences..... 6 months of working on a patch that they knew that ps4 owners would get pist and no sorry no nothing????

Hello to all. On PS4 Pro, it is not possible to launch the game from disc after update 1.51. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app doesn't help. CUSA 16579 Region 5 - Russia. I sent a letter to those support, I'm waiting for an answer. I've been playing since the release, I've seen various bugs, but they were fixed ... so that it doesn't start at all, this is the first time.

Top Bottom