Minor issue regarding the 1.5 update

+
So the yesterday the new update dropped and so far it brought tons of improvements to the game on my side, game doesnt have half a ton of fps drops, sound stuttering and crackling. But it brought me one issue. It completely changed the body tattoo on my character and now I have no means on somehow changing it back. Not even with the save edit mod cuz the 1.5 kinda broke that app.

So the yesterday the new update dropped and so far it brought tons of improvements to the game on my side, game doesnt have half a ton of fps drops, sound stuttering and crackling. But it brought me one issue. It completely changed the body tattoo on my character and now I have no means on somehow changing it back. Not even with the save edit mod cuz the 1.5 kinda broke that app.
A vanilla tattoo ?

yep vanilla tattoo. if i recall correctly it was that snake tattoo over the chest area, after the update it ended up with one of the full body tattoo-s. Since then I restarted my whole campaing, for other reasons alongside this one.

That happened to me, and it was because my save involved a modded tattoo that I had since uninstalled (did a fresh install of 1.5). It's probably a tattoo mod that took up another stock tattoo's slot.

However it happened, to fix it, there is a mod that gives you full ability to change everything about your character using the 1.5 mirror interface. This has other customization benefits as well, obviously. :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3850

Top Bottom