Ghost Town

+
I completed Ghost Town but Nash's Widowmaker glitched into the floor and can't collect it (did sme missions and came back, still glitched in the floor), I tried everything I could (shot it hoping it would fall to ground (unglitch) and malee hit but nothing works)
1091500_20220217114505_1.png

1091500_20220217114528_1.png

I completed Ghost Town but Nash's Widowmaker glitched into the floor and can't collect it (did sme missions and came back, still glitched in the floor), I tried everything I could (shot it hoping it would fall to ground (unglitch) and malee hit but nothing works)
View attachment 11282881
View attachment 11282884
"Maybe" you can try to go far enough (in the opposite way to Panam to not trigger the call with Rogue) and comeback, sometimes loot who are glitched can be pickupable.
Or bad solution, reload the auto-save just before the fight (the game save when you confirm that you are ready to Panam).

With glitches like that it's usually better to immediately load the previous save game and try again. And yes, I understand that you already continued playing and would lose a few hours, which is unfortunate. However, I don't think there's a perfect solution for glitches like that. Usually, they are not exactly the same, depending on how an NPC was killed or other stuff that can happen...

You can report the issue here, for example:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/gameplay/issue/1736/i-want-to-report-a-visual-issue (click on "contact us" to send a ticket)

But as mentioned before, I wouldn't count on a fix and I don't know if there's a workaround. LeKill3rFou's suggestion might be worth trying though.

But as mentioned before, I wouldn't count on a fix and I don't know if there's a workaround. LeKill3rFou's suggestion might be worth trying though.
If you reload the last auto-save (in the car before entering in the tunnel), you only loose the fight duration (so few minutes at max).
These glitch appear "often" in badlands, when weapons are dropped in bush hitbox.

Yes, but I was referring to „did sme missions and came back, still glitched in the floor“ which indicates that a few other missions were completed after experiencing the glitch.

Yes, but I was referring to „did sme missions and came back, still glitched in the floor“ which indicates that a few other missions were completed after experiencing the glitch.
Oh ! my bad... It's already surprising that the weapon still there o_O
So, I don't think there is any solution or workaround, the weapon would be stuck there forever (so the only one is to reload an "old" if there is one before the fight). But I'm quite sure that if you close the game, it will despawn.

Have you tried chucking a grenade at it?
I've had some success moving cars on top of loot, etc with doing that.

Top Bottom