Bugs Xbox series X = bug voice not sound , V dont have hair with hat, .......bug gametarg session , fixer regina jones mision

+
Mission: Dance on your grave = Johny throws V to the ground in his apartment and his voice (Spanish-Spanish dub) when they move their arms at the same time is not heard.

Mission: Flat head = Upon entering the factory All Foods, they focus with light and it is heard in English not in Spanish Spain after go in spanish. When putting helmet or anything on the head V is hairless. When I started the game it asked me to start an xbox user session, before the game remembered my gametarg sesion.

Mission: Regina jones = When entering the mission of looking for a police in a hotel room, so that she leaves the case and leaves, she does not call you when you pass through the market or you have taken away that mission, in the apartment you can enter and she is not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mission: Dance on your grave = Johny throws V to the ground in his apartment and his voice (Spanish-Spanish dub) when they move their arms at the same time is not heard.

Mission: Flat head = Upon entering the factory All Foods, they focus with light and it is heard in English not in Spanish Spain after go in spanish. When putting helmet or anything on the head V is hairless. When I started the game it asked me to start an xbox user session, before the game remembered my gametarg sesion.
For the bugs, you can at first try the steps and if it didn't solve your problem, send a report to the support for help (Contact Us button and one bug per report).
Software power cycle method on Xbox Series X:
- Press the Xbox button in the middle of your controller.
- Scroll to the right to Profile & System.
- Select Settings with the A button.
- Select Devices & Connections.
- Select Blu-Ray.
- Select Persistent Storage.
- Select Clear Persistent Storage.
When I started the game it asked me to start an xbox user session, before the game remembered my gametarg sesion.
I had get it once.
For the hair, there is "none" ?
Because generally the hairstyle is literally changed when you wear a hat (or whatever the head clothes).

Upvote 0
V when I put something on his head it goes bald
Post automatically merged:

and when I take off her cap, the hairstyle I chose returns, similar to Judy's hairstyle.

Upvote 0
V when I put something on his head it goes bald

and when I take off her cap, the hairstyle I chose returns, similar to Judy's hairstyle.
So yep, the hairstyle is modified when you wear a head clothes :(
(I also this hairstyles and with a cap, hairs are very short).

Edit : "bald" ? You have a screenshot ?
Try to clear the cache (step on my post above) before in any case.

Edit 2 : If you can, provide me the number of your hairstyle, I'll try on my side ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here we go :)
So you're right this specific hairstyle is "bugged" with a hat (one thing you're wrong I think, Judy is more close to the N°22^^)
N°34 (yours)
18-02-2022_13-09-03-mcdgczb0.png18-02-2022_13-09-02-fpdmzwd1.png
N°22 (mine)
18-02-2022_13-09-01-wji2opfo.png18-02-2022_13-09-01-wpuvtr4o.png

Anyway, you can report it (as visual issue) to the support with a screenshot (it's enough). And luckily, now in 1.5, you can change hairstyle (so while waiting an update, you can choose another one).

Top Bottom