THANK YOU FOR THIS 1.5 !

+
Great job done with this 1.5 you have worked well it must be underlined because the criticisms and other complaints are very often so easy to say... There, it's beautiful, the aptic feedback on PS5 is frankly top as is the sound spatial. The apartments are also nice, the fact of finally being able to modify its appearance on demand is just as great ! The rewards of each fixer after completing all their contracts are also nice, like cars, there are also little things, like for example messages on the computers of the apartments, like that of panam which sends the photo of a dog ( think of the cat ), or even messages intended for former tenants, which would seem to lead to hidden quests. It also seems to me that the road traffic is much denser than before. It's really nice, so of course there are necessarily things to complain about ... but small things ... A big thank you for all this work done, I think you are on the right track now, to move on serious with the sequels to the different end of the game !

yes Thank you CD Projekt Red for bothering enough to patch Cyberpunk 2077 (for now) to
a version that we should ve at launch.

Thank you for giving back hope for further patches. CP77 now works as it was intented with v1.0.
Still a long way to go, but keep up the good work, guys.

Last edited:
It's like it should have been one year before. Now everybody who has an interest in the game can do the purchase. Performance on PS5 ist fine and there are also several quality of life additions.

In this state it'll get one of my favorite games of all time.

But I don't forget in which state CDPR launched the game and how many crashes I saw on my console, I'll never buy a CDPR game "blind" in future. They had a perfect reputation for me since Witcher 1, but this reputation was completely swept away. The company shit* on their customers like every other big studio like Blizzard, Activision etc.

I once was a fanboy... Nevermore :)

I'm on PC and the game seems much better. Although performance seems markedly worse than before.

I have a RTX 2060 super with a Ryzen 5 3600XT. Playing at 1080p I used to get constant 60+ fps but now it's dipped down to like 40 average. I understand they increased some of the RT stuff this patch so maybe I need to turn that off, but maybe they could update the specifications?

yes Thank you CD Projekt Red for bothering enough to patch Cyberpunk 2077 (for now) to
a version that we should ve at launch.

Thank you for giving back hope for further patches. CP77 now works as it was intented with v1.0.
Still a long way to go, but keep up the good work, guys.
LOL :coolstory:

Thank you ???
For what ? For giving us a 30% of something promised that is a version that we should ve had at launch?
It's the 1st free DLC of 3 dressed as a "next patch" - which is an RTX not so well implemented for now - which is causing troubles .
2 more free dlcs to go and the rest of the team still working on this project will be free to join the next projects.

Should we go back to the long post of missing promised features ?

It's like it should have been one year before. Now everybody who has an interest in the game can do the purchase. Performance on PS5 ist fine and there are also several quality of life additions.

In this state it'll get one of my favorite games of all time.

But I don't forget in which state CDPR launched the game and how many crashes I saw on my console, I'll never buy a CDPR game "blind" in future. They had a perfect reputation for me since Witcher 1, but this reputation was completely swept away. The company shit* on their customers like every other big studio like Blizzard, Activision etc.

I once was a fanboy... Nevermore :)

You should never pre-order or buy first day if you dont want to get dissapointed. This is true for cinema, videogames, hardware or any other form of entertaiment.

What is there to laugh about? This is exactly where we are and yes a few friendly words towards the developers
do not hurt, aye. So i guess a "Thank you" for bothering, is sufficient with the friendly reminder that there is
still quite some stuff to do.

Way too many publishers in the industry wouldn't bother at all. What i said stands.

I still have 2 gamebreaking bugs in Observer System Redux and Bloober Team simply switched to The Medium...

You should never pre-order or buy first day if you dont want to get dissapointed. This is true for cinema, videogames, hardware or any other form of entertaiment.
While definitely true, I still pre-ordered the game and I would do so again. Why, you might ask? I simply want to support developers of games I love and pre-ordering sends such a signal. However, please be aware that I only pre-order extremely few games and Cyberpunk 2077 was an exception.

While definitely true, I still pre-ordered the game and I would do so again. Why, you might ask? I simply want to support developers of games I love and pre-ordering sends such a signal. However, please be aware that I only pre-order extremely few games and Cyberpunk 2077 was an exception.

Thats ok. I have two copies of the game. But I think that many people buy things guided by promotions and promises and the first days/months of a product like this are very hard.

True, but CD Projekt RED earned that trust even from someone like me.
CDPR were the ONLY ones that managed to make me preorder a game (CE though)
we re talking over 30 years of PC video game playing here.

As the topic said, this is a little thanks for still bothering and reinfusing HOPE.

Great job done with this 1.5 you have worked well it must be underlined because the criticisms and other complaints are very often so easy to say... There, it's beautiful, the aptic feedback on PS5 is frankly top as is the sound spatial. The apartments are also nice, the fact of finally being able to modify its appearance on demand is just as great ! The rewards of each fixer after completing all their contracts are also nice, like cars, there are also little things, like for example messages on the computers of the apartments, like that of panam which sends the photo of a dog ( think of the cat ), or even messages intended for former tenants, which would seem to lead to hidden quests. It also seems to me that the road traffic is much denser than before. It's really nice, so of course there are necessarily things to complain about ... but small things ... A big thank you for all this work done, I think you are on the right track now, to move on serious with the sequels to the different end of the game !
Lets not cheer to early, this is atill bare minimum. A lot of work is still needed

I'm a PC player have have been pretty savage in the past on the original state of the game and the previously underwhelming patches. 1.5 really feels like turning the corner for this franchise. It's not perfect, but it's such a step up I really have high hopes again for CP2077 in the future. I'm once again looking forward to the paid expansions and sequels to the game.

Just don't stop here -- keep improving AI, immersion, and fix the police in a real way, and this game will be a true classic.

Well done CDPR!!!

I played the game on the ps5 from the beginning.

Ended the game, truly enjoyed the story. It was a pity that it was over at the end. No more gigs no more nothing.

Playing the ps5 version gives me everything I missed on the first edition. But a new game plus would really be nice.

For now, loving the game. For what it is.

Should be nice to play this game on 4k in VR.

I have a RTX 2060 super with a Ryzen 5 3600XT. Playing at 1080p I used to get constant 60+ fps but now it's dipped down to like 40 average.

Hi so I also have a normal rtx 2060 but a ryzen 5 1600 proc that I have oc at 3.90 Ghz and a curved samsung PC screen which ultimately makes the display pale disgusting ... much better on my toshiba TV ! But I noticed and for a long time, seeing in the very first big patches of the game that strangely, the game seemed less and less beautiful to me as the patches went on, to tell you on my samsung screen, I found myself with a quality of normal ps 4, however with an rtx ... in short I have not yet tested on PC, I take advantage of the PS5 and it's day and night. But I'm going to download the big update, on pc out of curiosity, but hey the gpu of the ps5 is still more powerful than those of the rtx 2060 (I'm not talking about the higher rtx) and I'll tell you what happens ;)

Top Bottom