Offering my work for free to MODs

+
I work with character modeling, design and animation/control, rig - in the video an example of what I do. I am offering my work, labor, for free to mods who can use this. My platform is Unity/Windows using tools like Maya (preferred). Animation preferences in FBX (I haven't worked with BVH in years, but I can take the risk again).

I'm looking for something or a team that works with humanoid animations/models... in that medium.

(animation: frame by frame on Maya, current engine: Unity)

I work with character modeling, design and animation/control, rig - in the video an example of what I do. I am offering my work, labor, for free to mods who can use this. My platform is Unity/Windows using tools like Maya (preferred). Animation preferences in FBX (I haven't worked with BVH in years, but I can take the risk again).

I'm looking for something or a team that works with humanoid animations/models... in that medium.

(animation: frame by frame on Maya, current engine: Unity)

Wow. You know, the "JB Third Person" mod is still in need of anatomically correct frames for the V mesh. It would certainly be interesting if you and the mod's author could have a chat concerning that. If interested, you can find the author on Nexus.

Just putting it out there. Being able to sit on any bench would be awesome. Being able to lean on rails also. Drinking, smoking and eating animations would be most welcomed to the game too.

Wow. You know, the "JB Third Person" mod is still in need of anatomically correct frames for the V mesh. It would certainly be interesting if you and the mod's author could have a chat concerning that. If interested, you can find the author on Nexus.

Hi guys, im at TPP discord. He dont need now. Sarunama (who work this mod) talk with me about, days a go, thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Just putting it out there. Being able to sit on any bench would be awesome. Being able to lean on rails also. Drinking, smoking and eating animations would be most welcomed to the game too.

A curiosity, there are some 'different' animations from each other about 'drinking something'. In update 1.5, a 'drink coffee' was added which works perfectly in the third person camera.

In other words, V raises the coffee cup to the height of the mouth (lower part of the face). In the older, older animations, to give the first-person effect, V would raise the glass to eye level.

I found this change interesting. It may be merely casual...or...no.

Hi guys, im at TPP discord. He dont need now. Sarunama (who work this mod) talk with me about, days a go, thanks.

A curiosity, there are some 'different' animations from each other about 'drinking something'. In update 1.5, a 'drink coffee' was added which works perfectly in the third person camera.

In other words, V raises the coffee cup to the height of the mouth (lower part of the face). In the older, older animations, to give the first-person effect, V would raise the glass to eye level.

They did add that animation to the new pad but being able.to sit and.drink at vendors in the open world has not been added. Or The ability to sit on seats when we want to to just watch the world go by. Eating, smoking would be a welcomed addition to any mod set as well as drinking at bars and vendors when we choose not when a scene needs it. Just a thought though.

Am curious. Though, the author of the JB Third Person mod has rejected your offer, can you as of this moment, actually replace the malformed V mesh frames with anatomically correct ones? Am asking because, not too long ago, a modder on here said that it was technically impossible, mainly due to the very limited modtools.

Am curious. Though, the author of the JB Third Person mod has rejected your offer, can you as of this moment, actually replace the malformed V mesh frames with anatomically correct ones? Am asking because, not too long ago, a modder on here said that it was technically impossible, mainly due to the very limited modtools.

A lot of animations are prepared only to 1rd view. Change it, in a animation or biped body is easy, problem - to me - is do it with files from CP2077. Im not a modder, just work with characters in Unity (FBX files). In really im waiting the Wolvekit 8.5 to start change something in CP2077 (its a mod tool).

They did add that animation to the new pad but being able.to sit and.drink at vendors in the open world has not been added. Or The ability to sit on seats when we want to to just watch the world go by. Eating, smoking would be a welcomed addition to any mod set as well as drinking at bars and vendors when we choose not when a scene needs it. Just a thought though.

Sitting in a chair, this simple action, in games, is something complex. First, we have to take control of the player, then orient the 'player' (object, biped) to an 'axis' (correct position), this inside a 'collider' (invisible box that identifies the object called 'player' ) and then run the 'sit' animation. I've been trying to do this for a while with two visual codes in Unity. I like and my forte is animation, in code (C#) I'm still a 'newbie'.

I also wish there was more interaction in the world around the player (I think this is possible without having too much cost for the engine).

But the biggest problem is doing this for all platforms involved with Cyberpunk 2077 and in a way that it looks good on all of them. This is the biggest challenge of CP 2077, as it deals with an extremely wide range of differences and boundaries between platforms.

Last edited:
A lot of animations are prepared only to 1rd view. Change it, in a animation or biped body is easy, problem - to me - is do it with files from CP2077. Im not a modder, just work with characters in Unity (FBX files). In really im waiting the Wolvekit 8.5 to start change something in CP2077 (its a mod tool).

Sitting in a chair, this simple action, in games, is something complex. First, we have to take control of the player, then orient the 'player' (object, biped) to an 'axis' (correct position), this inside a 'collider' (invisible box that identifies the object called 'player' ) and then run the 'sit' animation. I've been trying to do this for a while with two visual codes in Unity. I like and my forte is animation, in code (C#) I'm still a 'newbie'.

I also wish there was more interaction in the world around the player (I think this is possible without having too much cost for the engine).

But the biggest problem is doing this for all platforms involved with Cyberpunk 2077 and in a way that it looks good on all of them. This is the biggest challenge of CP 2077, as it deals with an extremely wide range of differences and boundaries between platforms.
Considering we have these animations and interactions already present in game, example when we meet Jackie outside of mega building 10 at the start of our game. Does the collider disappear forever once our action has been initiated? There are many types of chairs we sit on in game during certain scenes. Very curious

Considering we have these animations and interactions already present in game, example when we meet Jackie outside of mega building 10 at the start of our game. Does the collider disappear forever once our action has been initiated? There are many types of chairs we sit on in game during certain scenes. Very curious

We have a lot of animations that we only use occasionally. There is, of course, already the mechanics for 'something' (eating, sitting, etc). However, the problem lies precisely in implementing this in an 'open world'.

If I worked at CDPR I would try to implement it with a 'layers' system (it would only involve the player and not the world). In other words, actions only exist when the player (object) is present. But I think CDPR thought about it already, the problem was or is in the implementation of it.

The engineering work at CDPR is something extraordinary - I'm impressed with what I see - as they have to work everything for all platforms and some are extremely limited.

Top Bottom