My Cyberpunk 2077 Wishlist

+
My wish is a simple one:
Give the UI for console versions bigger fonts. As it is now the subtitles are ok~ish but the UI is using a smaller font. Probably perfect for a PC set-up with your nose on the monitor but not good for a 55" 4K TV in the livingroom with the cauch 3 meters away.
You can adjust the subtitles font in the settings

Yep but not the ineventory font size for example.
I don't have big problem to read myself, but I understand that it could be a problem (they are quite "tiny").

But unfortunately, I don't think the UI is "expandable" in the inventory for example.
I mean like the bug when weapons have a "too long" description, a part of the description simply disappear off-screen or the description does not longer appear at all (with bigger font size, it would be even worse).

I think the story was rather average and quite a disappointing waste of the Cyberpunk setting. Much like Watchdogs legion, it touches on a light veneer or a post industrial technocratic society ran by authoritarian corporations without really scratching past the surface and ironically acting like said corporations. So with this in mind, bar some sort of massive change in the writers room and some interesting DLC, my greatest wish is to make Night City feel like a real interactive city with the most in depth immersive groundbreaking blah blah like was promised. The new patch was a small step in that direction but even the updated AI still is inferior to games that came out in 2005 and the ragdolls still look worse than the ragdolling in hitman blood money.

My wishlist.

Fix the endings.
Fix the plot holes and story contradictions that make no sense.
Fix the story paths and that they actually impact the story in different paths so we can maybe avoid some horrific stuff etc or get even into more.
Add all the missing content from the demos and trailers that got promised but never made it into the game.

In that order.

I’d greatly appreciate an option for larger text size like Ghost of Tsushima has.
i have bad eyesight and even though my gaming chair is closer to my tv, the text just seems too small for me.
Post automatically merged:

I did not know this before I posted about this, my apology. Not sure how I missed this in the settings. I will look for it now.

Last edited:
As I said, the subtitles are ok on max font but the UI is still the problem.

I’d greatly appreciate an option for larger text size like Ghost of Tsushima has.
i have bad eyesight and even though my gaming chair is closer to my tv, the text just seems too small for me.

I did not know this before I posted about this, my apology. Not sure how I missed this in the settings. I will look for it now.
It might be a bit confusing but you can find the sliders for fonts under the "Sound" options ;)
But as said earlier, this goes only for the subtitles and not for the UI.

Last edited:
I'm playing it on my PS5, I personally don't bother playing games in 4K, I prefer settings like ray tracing and related features with 60fps. So, it would be great to choose this preset, so, the settings would be something like:

Performance (4K + 60 FPS)
Ray Tracing (4K + 30 FPS)
Ray Tracing (1080p + 60 FPS)

As I said, the subtitles are ok on max font but the UI is still the problem.

It might be a bit confusing but you can find the sliders for fonts under the "Sound" options ;)
But as said earlier, this goes only for the subtitles and not for the UI.
Thank you! Would never have thought to look there.
Shame it’s not for UI as well, but it’s a start!

As for another wish to see in game will have more clothing or accessories that glow just like the npc around Night City. Also for Robert Wilson (the gun owner near our apartment) can you make him our weaponry where we can customize our weapons with camo and large magazine or customize reticles for our sights in scope, please. That'll be so cool.
16455116005306605951744686597581.jpg

I always loved this piece of music before launch and was sad that it never made into the game. There is a different version of that theme, but I wish the original to be used in the actual game.

It would be great to use the PS5 or PS4 touchpad for shortcuts. Something like, swipe left to open the map, right to open inventory and other features.

i hav a QUE$T

i played CP on Street Kid

if i play Corpo/Nomad do we get a diff sTorY

p
I tried the streetkid and the nomad start sofar and they do start different and some of the dialogue options are different. Since I only just started playing I can't tell you how much different it will be in the end.

"This [NOMAD] origin is almost like the hippie path"
Lifepath are background story. So there are some changes, but at the end, V always become a merc who work for fixer.
(So don't expect to have 3 games in one)
Posted by @ooodrin on another thread :
Lifepaths are backstories or origin stories, nothing more. That's their purpose in Cyberpunk pnp game - to give your character a background, personal history, so you wouldn't have to play as a total blank-slate.

Life paths having more effect on the story. Or getting more unique mods/weapons. They really should have more of an impact. Examples being streetkids get more from Rogue. Nomad more from Pam, and Copos with Arasaka.

Relationship with Claire.
Claire also helping customizing cars. Or Delamain.
A garage that can take all your cars, and some smaller ones for your apartments, where your car/s for that area returns (where they are selected to be).

Better NCP.
Shooting from cars/bikes. You can hack, but not shoot?

Ng+ mostly just to keep items, or get doubles for your wall, and field use.

Cybernetics implants that give attribute points (for example gorilla does body, rocket arms for tech, mono cool, and blades for reflexes). You take them off the extra Attribute points go, and the same with the perk points earned with, but you get them back, if reinstalled. It just makes sense. The biggest being the Gorilla arms, should give body, fixes the door opening text.

Mega build Judge Dread like quest line, that lets you "join" MaxTac, NCP or both, then quest lines for joining them. I mean y'all have those buildings, and it doesn't even have to be all in one. Perfect start be in your very own home Megabuilding.

More quests with your romantic options.
Random encounter quests.

Metro

Using flying vehicles (probably have to be a put into an expansion).

Not the least, but biggest let us craft all levels of mods again, or just let us use them like before 1.5 for clothes.

1. dialogue option to kill stefan
2. take the wrapper off my kiroshi(sp) Why does it get darker when zoom?
3. option remove/decline mission. (sorry mystic monk, I'm not into your zen bs)
4. less rude/more rude dialogue (sorry mama welles and I'm looking at you, johnny)
5. fixed clothing slots. Legendary items with no slots...........why?
6. Legendary comfy rocker pants...

How about something relatively simple, like being able to be left-handed? (It shouldn't be TOO hard to flip the visuals.)

Top Bottom