Crowd Reaction - Weather

+
Now that patch 1.5 has been out for some days (and I'm loving every minute of it!) I came to realization that when it rains/pours V and rest of the people in Night City just ignores it and goes about business as usual. Would crowd reaction to weather be a thing? Like putting on a rain coat, whipping out an umbrella? Seen people with umbrellas when it was sunny and clear sky :ROFLMAO:

I think this may help the game feel more alive :)

Now that patch 1.5 has been out for some days (and I'm loving every minute of it!) I came to realization that when it rains/pours V and rest of the people in Night City just ignores it and goes about business as usual. Would crowd reaction to weather be a thing? Like putting on a rain coat, whipping out an umbrella? Seen people with umbrellas when it was sunny and clear sky :ROFLMAO:

I think this may help the game feel more alive :)
Although I like the idea, for NPCs, putting up an umbrella or raincoat, might prove difficult. What could be done, is to make pedestrians to start running.

When NPCs are crossing the road and the pedestrian light turns red, they start running to the side of the road. That mechanic could be utilized to make them start running when it starts to pour.

Only don't know how taxing that would be, especially during driving.

I know that child NPCs despawn the instant we get in/on a vehicle, but am unsure whether or not the crowds in general are being reduced when driving.
I think they do. But can't be 100% atm. I do know they did pre 1.5. I guess we don't notice that much due to the fact we are trying to keep our vehicles on the road lol. There are still npcs just not as much. But there does seem to be quite a few around mega building 10 when driving cause they don't get put of the way when exiting our car park. Or it might just be at speeds?

I think they do. But can't be 100% atm. I do know they did pre 1.5. I guess we don't notice that much due to the fact we are trying to keep our vehicles on the road lol. There are still npcs just not as much. But there does seem to be quite a few around mega building 10 when driving cause they don't get put of the way when exiting our car park. Or it might just be at speeds?
Really can't tell. CDPR also has room to play with configuring the amount of passengers inside cars taking part in traffic, to regulate taxes, both when driving and on foot.

Top Bottom