Dlss is not workimg

+
Hello to all. Faced a problem. I bought a new laptop, downloaded cyberpunk, turned on dlss and played quietly. Then I reinstalled windows. I go into the game, and for some reason fidelityfx was enabled by default. And when I turn it off, dlss still does not work. Driver reinstalled. All the latest, as well as on the video card from Intel,
and on the video card on nvidia. Installed a new patch, the problem was not solved. Turned off - turned on the video card, does not help. Maybe someone had such a problem? Thanks for the help!
изображение_2022-02-17_000438.png

I have the exact same issue. When the game first released, I played over 100 hours on DLSS Auto mode.

After a long while, I have come back to the game again to check out the 1.5 patch and notice that DLSS is disabled/greyed out, and instead I have the AMD FidelityFX CAS option enabled instead, even though i have a GeForce RTX 2080 Super. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?

I have the exact same issue. When the game first released, I played over 100 hours on DLSS Auto mode.

After a long while, I have come back to the game again to check out the 1.5 patch and notice that DLSS is disabled/greyed out, and instead I have the AMD FidelityFX CAS option enabled instead, even though i have a GeForce RTX 2080 Super. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?
Stupid question from my ignorance, but if you disable AMD FidelityFX, DLSS still disable/grey ?

Sounds like a driver issue, make sure to download the driver off Nvidia website and not update through Windows Update.

That's the only thing I can think of.

Stupid question from my ignorance, but if you disable AMD FidelityFX, DLSS still disable/grey ?
Yes, when you turn off fidelity, then dlss still does not work.
Post automatically merged:

Sounds like a driver issue, make sure to download the driver off Nvidia website and not update through Windows Update.

That's the only thing I can think of.
Unfortunately, all drivers are new. I reinstalled them clean 3 times.

I wonder if it's not related to the fact that GPU don't use the DLSS version provide by game but rather the DLSS in the drivers.
Anyway, honestly, my knowledge is way too low. But I'm sure someone in this thread would provide some tips/answers, so maybe a good idea to ask/post here ;)

I've also had DLSS disappear before and it was because the game was unable to identify/locate the library file at launch (I'd been messing about with different DLSS versions and done something the game didn't like).

The file shipped with 1.5 is "..\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64\nvngx_dlss.dll", should be version 2.3.4.0. Maybe check it's there and not corrupted? I think I used the Verify/Repair option in GOG launcher to get my game back to normal.

The game should also try and get the 'best' version avaiiable from Nvidia's servers online at startup, though it seems that if it can't find a valid version in the game directory in the first place, DLSS stays disabled.

You could try manually copying the latest DLSS directly from NVIDIA DLSS DLL (2.3.7) Download | TechPowerUp

I've also had DLSS disappear before and it was because the game was unable to identify/locate the library file at launch (I'd been messing about with different DLSS versions and done something the game didn't like).

The file shipped with 1.5 is "..\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64\nvngx_dlss.dll", should be version 2.3.4.0. Maybe check it's there and not corrupted? I think I used the Verify/Repair option in GOG launcher to get my game back to normal.

The game should also try and get the 'best' version avaiiable from Nvidia's servers online at startup, though it seems that if it can't find a valid version in the game directory in the first place, DLSS stays disabled.

You could try manually copying the latest DLSS directly from NVIDIA DLSS DLL (2.3.7) Download | TechPowerUp
I checked the version of this dll file, it was 2.4.5.0 . I went to that site that you threw off and downloaded the latest version. But still nothing has changed. Dlss unavailable(

Attachments

• изображение_2022-02-18_133858.png
    изображение_2022-02-18_133858.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 76
I checked the version of this dll file, it was 2.4.5.0 . I went to that site that you threw off and downloaded the latest version. But still nothing has changed. Dlss unavailable(
Ah :(

Your original file being 2.4.5.0 is - weird. Because that version shouldn't exist, 2.3.7.0 is the latest.

But in any case, the 2.3.7 copied into the bin\x64 folder should work, afraid I have no other ideas!

Ah :(

Your original file being 2.4.5.0 is - weird. Because that version shouldn't exist, 2.3.7.0 is the latest.

But in any case, the 2.3.7 copied into the bin\x64 folder should work, afraid I have no other ideas!
i dont know what i need to do, cause i want to play this game in a comfortable fps

Delete the nvngx_dlss.dll file from the bin folder, enter the game see if you still don't see the DLSS option.

After that go to verify the game files and let it re-download the file itself.

Just to make sure, DLSS is working in all your other games right?

@alezhanchi Telemetry networking is probably blocked. Try to add an exception for Cyberpunk 2077 in Data Execution Prevention in the Windows Settings.

Delete the nvngx_dlss.dll file from the bin folder, enter the game see if you still don't see the DLSS option.

After that go to verify the game files and let it re-download the file itself.

Just to make sure, DLSS is working in all your other games right?
I deleted this file and nothing has changed (. Yes, dlss works on all games except cyberpunk
Post automatically merged:

@alezhanchi Telemetry networking is probably blocked. Try to add an exception for Cyberpunk 2077 in Data Execution Prevention in the Windows Settings.
I did that in the first place but nothing has changed

The only thing left to do is to file a bug report bro, it doesn't make sense as to why this is happening to you as it's not a widespread issue unless related to drivers and DLSS versions which I personally experienced and was fixed with updating the drivers (making sure it's the correct drivers oviously).

Have you tried using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) and removing your drivers from safe mode and doing a completely clean install?

The only thing left to do is to file a bug report bro, it doesn't make sense as to why this is happening to you as it's not a widespread issue unless related to drivers and DLSS versions which I personally experienced and was fixed with updating the drivers (making sure it's the correct drivers oviously).

Have you tried using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) and removing your drivers from safe mode and doing a completely clean install?
of corse i used it. nothing happened.(

Top Bottom