where are the new weapons & apartament

+
I have checked V's computer for the apartaments tab but its not present, i have also checked second emendament for the new weapons but they arent present, i have to do something to activate the dlc?

thanks in advance

PS: i am on PC

I have checked V's computer for the apartaments tab but its not present, i have also checked second emendament for the new weapons but they arent present, i have to do something to activate the dlc?

thanks in advance

You need to have completed all the gigs of the specific fixer. The new weapons will be delivered into your stash. The vehicles in your garage. The guide will point out the locations of your new apartments.

Old save? might be something thats messed up if you dont get the text from Wilson. Think i got mine after i talked with Takemura in the diner.

Old save? might be something thats messed up if you dont get the text from Wilson. Think i got mine after i talked with Takemura in the diner.
i didnt have talked to nakamura in the diner in this playtrough, this one is a totally new char

I'm in my current play far in Act2, and I received Wilson message practically asap when continued play after was patch applied. I remember that in stream was suggested skip 24 hours for refresh Wilson store shop offer, but maybe is really needed first reach Act2.

hello!

i also have issues finding the two new weapons (and the new attachments for that matter).

they are not in wilson's inventory and they are not dropping from any enemies, it's almost like they are not even in the game for me.

i'm pretty far into the game ("Meet Hanako at Embers" is the active questmarker) and i really don't want to start all over again.

i'm on pc btw

thanks in advance

For the apartment to become available you need to have completed act 2 "Playing For Time". Which I think is the mission where you talk with Takemura at the diner.

For the two new weapons to become available Wilson will send a text that he has a sale.
I have figured out however there still may be a random chance that they may not always appear. Presumanly because its rotation-based?
The text is also send during act 2 I think.

I have figured out however there still may be a random chance that they may not always appear. Presumanly because its rotation-based?
The text is also send during act 2 I think.
Yep and also after "Shoot To Thrill" (I'm at this point and he wait for me).
The weapons have chance to be looted in a "wild", but it's quite rare (even very rare). The news scopes and muzzles are also quite rare.

All you need is to get to act two and talk to Takemura in the diner.

I literally just did it a minute ago and received the texts about the apartments/makeover + one from Wilson. I went back to check the guns out, the store had been redecorated but the guns weren't there. Went to the apartment to check out the other apartments and makeovers and on my way out stopped my Wilson's again and now the new guns and attachment were all there.

so i'm missing out on these weapons because a message won't trigger because i'm way beyond a particular timeline slot in the game?

how dumb is that?

so i'm missing out on these weapons because a message won't trigger because i'm way beyond a particular timeline slot in the game?

how dumb is that?
Nope, if you already complete "Shoot The Thrill" and are in Act 2 at least, you should receive the message from Wilson. So maybe a bug that you have to report to the support and including a save file (if possible). Have you complete some GIGs, quests after the update (sometimes, messages/calls/events require to complete "something" to be triggered, in short skiping time or sleeping don't really help).
(Normaly when the weapons become available and after the message, Wilson shop doesn't look the same. So you can't miss it).

Top Bottom