Only random exterior/cosmetic with random character creation. Bug?

+
I only used the random character creator a few times, so I don't know if this is a bug or by design. So thought I ask it first here before I mail Support with something that might not be a bug :p

When I use the random character creation, all it's changing are the cosmetics/exterior like hair, scars, and so on ?
Body features like jaw, nose, ears, and so on, do not change? So essentially it's acting like a random "dress up" generator and not a random character creator.
That's why I think/feel it's a bug cause this is not a random character creator?

I don't really know, I never really use (or look) the "random" creation. But I think, some body parts changes, no ?
If I remember right, some "things" change on each random "character" (or I'm wrong?), like skin color, hair color, hairstyle, face "parts" (eyes, nose, lips or ears), piercings, tatoos or even nipples.

@Bartinga2077 make me doubt... You speak about the mirror function or the Character Creator only available when you start a new game ?
If mirror, yes, you can change you face^^

I only used the random character creator a few times, so I don't know if this is a bug or by design. So thought I ask it first here before I mail Support with something that might not be a bug :p

When I use the random character creation, all it's changing are the cosmetics/exterior like hair, scars, and so on ?
Body features like jaw, nose, ears, and so on, do not change? So essentially it's acting like a random "dress up" generator and not a random character creator.
That's why I think/feel it's a bug cause this is not a random character creator?
You are standing in front of a mirror, so to speak. You are not making a new character. So you can change your everyday things like hair, beard, makeup, etc., not body type, nose, mouth, etc.

You are standing in front of a mirror, so to speak. You are not making a new character. So you can change your everyday things like hair, beard, makeup, etc., not body type, nose, mouth, etc.
That's not what he means.
In the actual char creator at the start of the game the random button only switches between colors/jewelry/hairstyles/etc. The standard face stays the same. The eyes, jaw, nose, etc. do not change.

In the actual char creator at the start of the game the random button only switches between colors/jewelry/hairstyles/etc. The standard face stays the same. The eyes, jaw, nose, etc. do not change.
Yep you're right, nothing change ;)
But I can't say if it was like that before 1.5 :(

Oh, okay. In that case, I don't know. Can forward it to Support if it is thought to be a bug. They will confirm whether or not it is.

Okay, thanks all.
Will mail just in case. It just doesn't feel right somehow: I really would expect a random setting to all since the button is in the same row as the 3 default characters.

Top Bottom