1.5 Nibbles quest/shard is missing! D: (Also a number of other quests)

+
Since I hit act 2 on my fresh 1.5 Save, I have been looking for Nibbles food bowl and shard but is not been in its normal position.
I have now done 2 of the 3 main quests and still no sign of it.

After 1.5 when does it show up?

*Edit* I have also noticed a number of quest steps missing and quests outright.
When V and Panam are on bikes going after Helman, there is normally a warehouse they stop at and have a shootout with Militech, in this playthrough, they skipped it entirely, going right too the gas station.
I just finished the Basilisk quest, went home and slept to pass a Sandstorm.... and got the text from Mitch Anderson you get after Scorpion's sendoff, No option to take part in the quest, it never even triggered.

All through Panams quests, things have been out of alignment such as after getting her truck back it crashes into the van shes delivering the package too, theres been NPC's standing inside their cars when they are supposed to be out front etc, I feel like content relating to her and the Nomads has been royally screwed up since 1.5 dropped.

I really hope they aren't stripping stuff from the game instead of fixing/adding things?

Last edited:
I found it before doing any main quests in Act 2 (I simply spoke to Goro at Tom's Diner at first).
But I spent ages before come back to V's apartment, easily 15-20Hrs IRL of wandering, cleaning NCPD Scanner Hustles.

Ok thats dumb, (For me) it was always there immediately after started Act 2, only requiring to find cat food.

Ok thats dumb, (For me) it was always there immediately after started Act 2, only requiring to find cat food.
As far as I remember, I never see it directly after leaving the apartment for the first time after the heist. I don't know exactly how it's triggered, but it require a little while for sure :)

Guest 4609150

I found the shard and was able to leave cat food in the bowl when I looked for it after completing The Heist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 4609150

Directly when leaving the apartment ? Before talk to Goro ?
Yeah, I hadn't met with Goro yet and instead spent time doing some ncpd scanners to build up eddies. Maybe it's after some certain amount of hours? I am not sure.

Yeah, I hadn't met with Goro yet and instead spent time doing some ncpd scanners to build up eddies. Maybe it's after some certain amount of hours? I am not sure.
Yep it's my guess, it appear after a "while" (but I don't know how much) :)
(In any case, it's not related to quests for sure).

Top Bottom