A question about the ashura sniper

+
Hello friends!
So I've got a question about the ashura sniper.
I've played this game through like 9 times or so but its been a while and I just started a new run 3 days ago because I saw that a new update dropped.

So my question.
Am I missing something or did the ashura sniper get nerfed?

I can no longer lock on for a head shot. Which bassically makes my favorite sniper useless.

I would use this sniper to pop roof or tower enemies then I run around with gorilla arms to finish everybody else. But now that's not viable bc the sniper takes several shots to kill.

If it got nerfed. Why?

Hello friends!
So I've got a question about the ashura sniper.
I've played this game through like 9 times or so but its been a while and I just started a new run 3 days ago because I saw that a new update dropped.

So my question.
Am I missing something or did the ashura sniper get nerfed?

I can no longer lock on for a head shot. Which bassically makes my favorite sniper useless.

I would use this sniper to pop roof or tower enemies then I run around with gorilla arms to finish everybody else. But now that's not viable bc the sniper takes several shots to kill.

If it got nerfed. Why?
Have you made sure to have a smart link active and that you aim for long enough?
I've used my Ashura without any issues. However there's a small delay before the headshot option gets scanned.
It seems to operate unchanged compared to pre-1.15
Post automatically merged:

You can aim the head with other smart weapons ?
(just a guess : you don't have Target Analysis installed on your kiroshi)
This is not needed to my knowledge.
Only a smart link.

This is not needed to my knowledge.
Only a smart link.
Indeed it's not required, but if you have Target Analysis installed on your kiroshi, smart weapons only aim the limbs :)
Tested on my side on 1.5, Ashura aim and hit heads, no problem.
25-02-2022_13-36-34-irxjkj2y.jpeg25-02-2022_13-38-04-xwmle1es.jpeg

Indeed it's not required, but if you have Target Analysis installed on your kiroshi, smart weapons only aim the limbs :)
Tested on my side on 1.5, Ashura aim and hit heads, no problem.
View attachment 11286937View attachment 11286940
My apologies, then I misunderstood what you were saying.

If you DO have target analysis installed it indeed primarily targets limbs.
Its one of the effects since target analysis is meant to make weapons non-lethal.
See here: Target Analysis

Top Bottom