1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
Yep, it's a "known" bug. Cars fall through the ground (and more annoying, they stay on the bottom of the map) :(
It's a "new" 1.5 save ? (I was really hoping that this bug was fixed in 1.5).
If not already done, you can report it to the support :

So I just got a pretty funny and unexpected bug:

My reward for the Gig:"Sex On Wheels" turned out to be a yellow Quadra Turbo-R 740, the reward is supposed to be the V-Tech variant

2022-02-28.png

Even weirder, scanning the car shows the name Quadra Turbo V-Tech:

2022-02-28 (1).png

So I tried calling the vehicule, and as you can see here it still shows the render of the V-Tech variant in my list, and a second yellow R 740 spawned:

2022-02-28 (2).png

2022-02-28 (3).png

I tried reloading previous saves but nope, I'm stuck with it. This is really a R 740 pretending to be a V-Tech.

...And i'm not just saying this to be funny, this 740 even makes the same engine noises as the V-Tech variant despite not being one, look:

I have no idea how to reproduce this bug, what's even weirder is that just yesterday I finished this quest but on another character, and it worked as intended.

dont rub me

Last edited:
User interface:
  • I was unable to loot several of those small flying drones even tho they had loot icon on them.
I've suffered from this a few times on PC as well (plus a couple of times dead NPCs). Workaround i've found is to wander away then come back - you'll find a 'paper lunch bag' containing the loot.

I'm not sure if this is a problem with patch 1.5, I played Cyberpunk patch 1.3 on my old system which was a i7-2600k with a RTX 2070 super and 32 Gb of ram. I was averaging 60 fps on ultra. With my new computer i9-11900k, Z590, RTX 3090 and 32 Gb of ram I am only getting 20 fps average sometimes dipping as low as 6 fps on ultra settings with patch 1.5 . All of the drivers are up to date and have the latest Nvidia driver as well. I have tried different graphics settings and on low I only average between 40 and 50 fps dropping as low as 24 fps during graphics heavy gameplay. I dont get it I can play Crisis 3, Call of Duty and Deus X on ultra settings and still have high frame rates averaging around 80-90 fps. Not sure if this is a driver issue or what. During game play my Processor is loaded between 80-90 % and the RTX 3090 is around 80-97% . Usually I notice the processor loaded 50 % or less on other games not sure if that matters though.

Hello. Some bugs to report, old ones still not fixed 1.0 bugs. Okay, lets go.
1) Villefort Alvarado Delegate missing honk sound. But if you drive into some tunnel and press the honk button you can hear honk echo effect. It's "La cucaracha" song.
2) Villefort Alvarado Delegate. Again. Wrecked one now. Wrong hood sign texture. It's some HUD one I think.
3) Misplaced weapon type icons. So we have charged shot icon on standard weapons and ricochet icon on EM weapons.
cp2077_bug_rep_01.png

Yep, it's a "known" bug. Cars fall through the ground (and more annoying, they stay on the bottom of the map) :(
It's a "new" 1.5 save ? (I was really hoping that this bug was fixed in 1.5).
If not already done, you can report it to the support :
Yup, 100% new save from 1.5. Thanks for the support link!

It's on phone call at the beginning of GIG: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy.
Ok so, I think Regina already said to V that there is new fixer in city. The one in the first GIG, where V install a "spy device" on the car.
Gig: Welcome to America, Comrade
When a top Soviet fixer, Mikhail Akulov, landed in NC, it generated a lot of buzz in the biz. So far, says he's just in town to cut a small-time deal. the USSR's premier fixer in town to personally handle minor league gigs at enny stakes? Yeah, can't say I'm convinced either So what's his game? Why Night City? My client needs answers to these questions and more. They want to follow his every step on NC soil and that's why you need to plant a GPS transmitter on our dear comrade's car. And keep it clean and quiet.

Ok so, I think Regina already said to V that there is new fixer in town. The one in the first GIG, where V install a "spy device" on the car.
Gig: Welcome to America, Comrade
Yeah, anyway there's no such fixer available to player, unless that would be Mr. Hands, that I think might be quite far fetched. Interesting though.

Some bugs:

Platform: Xbox One X
Lifepath: Nomad

Not able to get quickhacks from access points.

This is curious one as I can't pin it down if this happened due doing job where V get Ping quickhack from T-Bug or if it happened after I put one point in Intelligence / Breach to improve chances to get quickhacks from access points. For me it looks like it's either of those two that caused the issue. Got quickhacks from access points before either T-Bug Ping or putting one point at relevant perk in Breach.

This is curious one as I can't pin it down if this happened due doing job where V get Ping quickhack from T-Bug or if it happened after I put one point in Intelligence / Breach to improve chances to get quickhacks from access points. For me it looks like it's either of those two that caused the issue. Got quickhacks from access points before either T-Bug Ping or putting one point at relevant perk in Breach.
Have you a perk for crafting QHs (the first one at least, for uncommon ones).
On this playthrough, I get the T-Bug's Ping (fixed, it have no longer quest marker on it^^) and the perks to increase chance to acquire QHs from access points.
And the only difference with my last playthrough where I earned almost none, it's the first crafting perk :(
And saying that I acquired a lot of QHs is far from the truth... (I earned a hell of a lot).

Have you a perk for crafting QHs (the first one at least, for uncommon ones).
On this playthrough, I get the T-Bug's Ping (fixed, it have no longer quest marker on it^^) and the perks to increase chance to acquire QHs from access points.
And the only difference with my last playthrough where I earned almost none, it's the first crafting perk :(
And saying that I acquired a lot of QHs is far from the truth... (I earned a hell of a lot).
Nope, no reason for that on 100% playthrough.

One more bug that I forgot.

GIG: No Fixers.

No issues getting NPC in car but after driving van in Dakota's garage optional objective getting NPC's van in garage was not completed. Nothing I could do at that point.

Nope, no reason for that on 100% playthrough.
Ok :(
GIG: No Fixers.

No issues getting NPC in car but after driving van in Dakota's garage optional objective getting NPC's van in garage was not completed. Nothing I could do at that point.
Just completed it today (fearing to not be able to complete the optional objective), but no problem :(
You drive in first person ?

Ok, so I'm definitely lucky.
In each quest/GIG that I read that some players have problems/bugs, I don't :D
Post automatically merged:

I don't know if it's a bug or if it's like that before, but I noticed something which seem new to me :)
When I hold a gun/rifle, I can zoom in 3 times with the scanner. But when I hold a knife, only one time.

Last edited:
I found Skippy (previous patch version) and set it to "puppy mode" and after 50 kills it changed permanently to "killer mode" (as wished).

But after update to patch 1.5, Skippy changed (without my interaction) after 50 kills to permanently puppy mode.

I figured I would add that the map slow down and overall slow down memory leak issue appears not to be on CDPR's end.
Soon as I rolled my nvidia drivers back to the previous driver all those issues went away.

I figured I would add that the map slow down and overall slow down memory leak issue appears not to be on CDPR's end.
Soon as I rolled my nvidia drivers back to the previous driver all those issues went away.
It's interesting :)
So with a drivers roll back, all the problems are gone ?
Maybe you should also post here :

Playing through cyberpunk for the first time, and I'm really enjoying it. My problem though is that when I do the side quest to betray Panam to get the special Coyote, as soon as I tell Saul what she's doing i can no longer jump. I figured it out by reloading past saves, and as soon as I click on the sentence to betray her I can no longer jump. Ever again. I'm playing on PS5.

Playing through cyberpunk for the first time, and I'm really enjoying it. My problem though is that when I do the side quest to betray Panam to get the special Coyote, as soon as I tell Saul what she's doing i can no longer jump. I figured it out by reloading past saves, and as soon as I click on the sentence to betray her I can no longer jump. Ever again. I'm playing on PS5.
Have you try to leave the camp (far enough) ?
(Even TP to another part of the city)
Or you can't jump whatever you are ?

Top Bottom