Decided to refine the ideas a bit.

View attachment 11283721

View attachment 11283736

View attachment 11283733
View attachment 11283730

View attachment 11283742

View attachment 11283727View attachment 11283739
Afanas would be too much for 5p, no?

I mean, we have octivist that is 4 points and give damage for all units inan order without zeal and its 10p.

For 5 provision you will do The same and have 5 power body, i really didnt understand that card in balance aspect.

The cathedral is another card i didnt understand. He is an artifact, and The only way to distroy it is using heatwave. But as far as i understand heatwave, If its used, The rest of the "card abillitys" wont Triggers anymore.

Also i dint understand his interaction with "elif awake's zeal)". If The counter drops at The end of the turn, than in The end of turn 3 it will transform into elif, and in turn 4 The elif order would be already active, dont need The zeal thing

Afanas would be too much for 5p, no?

I mean, we have octivist that is 4 points and give damage for all units inan order without zeal and its 10p.

For 5 provision you will do The same and have 5 power body, i really didnt understand that card in balance aspect.

The cathedral is another card i didnt understand. He is an artifact, and The only way to distroy it is using heatwave. But as far as i understand heatwave, If its used, The rest of the "card abillitys" wont Triggers anymore.

Also i dint understand his interaction with "elif awake's zeal)". If The counter drops at The end of the turn, than in The end of turn 3 it will transform into elif, and in turn 4 The elif order would be already active, dont need The zeal thing
Afanas - Yea after some thinking it it might be a bit much if unanswered. Originally I had it damaging all units (including allied) which is why it was at 5. So I'll either change it back to that or give it a counter in the graveyard so the opponent has a chance to banish it and prevent it coming back to the field. I'd probably go for the first one because we need better cards that affect the graveyard other than just squirrel.

Cathedral - Honestly Heatwave being the only answer to everything is something I ignored because I think that needs to change. I doubt the game will change any time soon if ever but I try to think in line with a "balanced" game and not the existing one.

Eilif - Not clear what you mean with Eilif Awake. He immediately gains Zeal once Cathedral transforms.
He gains zeal again after the counter reaches 0 to use the ability a second time. Cathedral already takes 3 turns to transform and Eilif Awake also has a counter to use its ability again.
This ensures you'll really only get to use his ability twice on average based on the number of turns in each round and enough opportunity for the opponent to react without the card bricking completely.

Last edited:
Afanas - Yea after some thinking it it might be a bit much if unanswered. Originally I had it damaging all units (including allied) which is why it was at 5. So I'll either change it back to that or give it a counter in the graveyard so the opponent has a chance to banish it and prevent it coming back to the field. I'd probably go for the first one because we need better cards that affect the graveyard other than just squirrel.

Cathedral - Honestly Heatwave being the only answer to everything is something I ignored because I think that needs to change. I doubt the game will change any time soon if ever but I try to think in line with a "balanced" game and not the existing one.

Eilif - Not clear what you mean with Eilif Awake. He immediately gains Zeal once Cathedral transforms.
He gains zeal again after the counter reaches 0 to use the ability a second time. Cathedral already takes 3 turns to transform and Eilif Awake also has a counter to use its ability again.
This ensures you'll really only get to use his ability twice on average based on the number of turns in each round and enough opportunity for the opponent to react without the card bricking completely.
The problem is the cathedral countdown.

I Lets take an example.

Turn 1 - i start playing elif. In the end of this turn, so when i actually pass, he will transform in cathedral.

Turn 2 - cathdral on board - at the end of the turn the counter drops to 2

turn 3 - cathedral on board - at the en de counter drops to 1

turn 4 - cathedral on board - at the end - so when i pass - the counter drops to zero and cathedral transformes in eilif awake - his order will be inactive

turn 5 - eilif awake on board -order already active, so you dont need the zeal thing.

So you need to change to cathedral counter drops at the beggening of the turn. So in that example, in turn 4 cathedral change to eilif awake and than, with zeal, you already could use his order

The problem is the cathedral countdown.

I Lets take an example.

Turn 1 - i start playing elif. In the end of this turn, so when i actually pass, he will transform in cathedral.

Turn 2 - cathdral on board - at the end of the turn the counter drops to 2

turn 3 - cathedral on board - at the en de counter drops to 1

turn 4 - cathedral on board - at the end - so when i pass - the counter drops to zero and cathedral transformes in eilif awake - his order will be inactive

turn 5 - eilif awake on board -order already active, so you dont need the zeal thing.

So you need to change to cathedral counter drops at the beggening of the turn. So in that example, in turn 4 cathedral change to eilif awake and than, with zeal, you already could use his order
Ah...ok I see what you mean.
Post automatically merged:

Afanas.png
The_Cathedral2.jpg

Twilight_of_the_Dark_Masters.png

Last edited:
What do you think of this synergy ?

Attachments

• Mercenary_alchemist.png
    Mercenary_alchemist.png
    455 KB · Views: 81
  • Burgomaster.png
    Burgomaster.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 66
  • Oxenfurt_Scribe.png
    Oxenfurt_Scribe.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 60
  • Student.png
    Student.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 60
  • Traveling_Scribe (1).png
    Traveling_Scribe (1).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 53
  • Master_of_Knowledge.png
    Master_of_Knowledge.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • Argoff_The_Librarian.png
    Argoff_The_Librarian.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
  • Oxenfurt_Library.png
    Oxenfurt_Library.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 72
ELF_AMBUSHER.png
Blue_Mountain_Elite.png

Something Oxenfurty would be nice, no Oxenfurt Academy location? I like the alchemist as well.

View attachment 11289640
maybe there's a misprint... because stratagem cost 0 provision... and I don't think it's worth adding in deck because it plays for 2 points and it's very draw depended.... I would make it like this: Order: Give non-faction allied unit Zeal and boost it by 2 or damage an emeny unit by 2 and give vitality to an allied unit for 3 turns.

Last edited:
maybe there's a misprint..
yes, i forgot to remove the provisions.

I would make it like this: Order: Give non-faction allied unit Zeal and boost it by 2 or damage an emeny unit by 2 and give vitality to an allied unit for 3 turns.
That's not bad, not bad at all.

I like the elf ambusher, a bit like knickers for harmony.

Last edited:
yes, i forgot to remove the provisions.

That's not bad, not bad at all.

I like the elf ambusher, a bit like knickers for harmony.
Yes. It's like Knickers for ST. And thanks for checking out my cards.

Give Monster better consistency
Naglfar.png

Last edited:
I couldn't figure out which archetype Pavko should support so I went with more neutral approach
Pavko_Gale.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom