DRK3's Thread (Farewell)

+
sorry for up this topic, but anyone has "news" about DRK3?

I didnt see him anymore in this topic and in GOG galaxy. I know he could just quit the game, but knowing him, he would problably say something about it here.

Also i thought he could be in vacations, but we start march and i didnt see him yet (and even in vacations, he woul problably post something here).

So i am a little worry something bad had happens to him

I tried a personal message (through these forums) back in January and have heard nothing back. I am also worried about him.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Lets answer some questions you may have:

1. Yes, i have quit Gwent at the end of 2021. And for now, im not returning to the game.

2. For these past 4 months ive also been away from these forums. I apologize if i caused any distress by not alerting anyone of my plans. I considered making a farewell post, but then i would be tempted to return here frequently to see replies and answer back, so i logged out without any such message.

3. I was busy doing very important work... (like spending an absurd amount of hours playing Elden Ring, like many other gamers) :ohstopit:
But then on April i knew new cards were released on Gwent and for the past couple of weeks i have restarted watching some gwent videos and lurking on these forums.

4. I may share an opinion here and there, but dont expect any new projects or revival of old ones. But i want to support other users' projects, like @quintivarium who is still putting out hard work and frankly, deserves more appreciation and attention from you guys, here at the Gwent forums, and beyond.

rrc

Forum veteran
Lets answer some questions you may have:

1. Yes, i have quit Gwent at the end of 2021. And for now, im not returning to the game.

2. For these past 4 months ive also been away from these forums. I apologize if i caused any distress by not alerting anyone of my plans. I considered making a farewell post, but then i would be tempted to return here frequently to see replies and answer back, so i logged out without any such message.

3. I was busy doing very important work... (like spending an absurd amount of hours playing Elden Ring, like many other gamers) :ohstopit:
But then on April i knew new cards were released on Gwent and for the past couple of weeks i have restarted watching some gwent videos and lurking on these forums.

4. I may share an opinion here and there, but dont expect any new projects or revival of old ones. But i want to support other users' projects, like @quintivarium who is still putting out hard work and frankly, deserves more appreciation and attention from you guys, here at the Gwent forums, and beyond.
Soooo good to see you back @DRK3!! The cards that came with April are Memers' dream come true. Almost all new cards are meme worthy. I was hoping that those new cards would get your interest back and that you may come back to the game. Take your time and when you feel like it, come back to the game and it would be awesome to have you back.

@DRK3, mate, I'm glad to hear you're well. :beer:
The cards introduced in April are all down your valley for original decks. I hope you will check it out. I think CDPR did a really good job this time to bring interesting cards rather than OP cards.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I am back at it, guys and gals...
But this is not a proper comeback, i dont intend to play and create content as i did in the past.
Still, wanted to share some "first" impressions:

- Spent the first half hour unlocking reward book nodes and crafting cards.
This is supposed to be an incremental, step-by-step, long journey where every advancement brings some small joy, but for longtime veterans with sh*tton of resources, its just open/ craft everything at once, makes me wish there was an option to fully unlock a reward tree or craft all missing cards at once :shrug:

- I actually didnt try the new cards yet, i was curious if my old decks - most of which were shared on the deck of the day thread - are still viable.
And full disclosure: i was already at a low rank when i left, now even more so - at rank 15.
Playing at this rank is a mixed bag - totally unfair to my opponents, but what i do appreciate is the variety of decks i faced, barely any meta, barely any forgotten treasures cards, because i assume the players at this level dont have resources for them.
There's an expression in my native language, i dont know if there's an equivalent in english but it translates to something like 'necessity sharpens ingenuity', which perfectly applies here - players have to make do with what they have and end up being better players for it.

- You can find the decks i will mention next in the deck of the day thread, with the excel index + search function it should be no trouble.
I used one of the oldest, but one of my favourites, the Shaelmaar deck, but it did very poorly, although i suspect in part it was bad luck.
Then i used my SY Shupe crimes deck and it did very well, the sir piggy (skewertooth) always provided a lot of points and never countered due to immunity.
Finally, i used the last deck i posted on that thread, the Artis, Cery Fearless deck and i steamrolled everyone from rank 14 to 11 without any losses, and i know this is a low rank but i bet it would still do really well even on ranks 5-0 (it might be a tricky deck to pilot without good knowledge of its strengths though - it wins so much because everyone underestimates veterans).

- Today i might try some new decks, i have some ideas for a NR deck and a MO deck. who knows, you might see them one day... :ohstopit:

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

DRK3

Forum veteran
Just a little announcement:

-Deck of the Day will return BUT only as one-time thing, this week, to mark the one year anniversary of that project.
And it won't be precisely "one time", more like 3 or 4 decks - havent decided yet - all coming in the next days.

-I wont post new decks after that as im going temporarly for another house where i dont have access to Gwent.

-I have been playing a lot, frantically trying to finish an entire journey's free quests in just 3 days, i have gone from level 1 to 30 something.
And ive ranked up from 15 to 5 in little over 48 hours, and the deck that made that a breeze will pop off in the deck of the day, humility aside, its an absolute masterpiece :cool:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Beautiful Stats (hours before expansion).jpg

This is half showing off, but also half showing the problems of having OCD - you like round numbers or numbers with meaning to you so much that you end not playing your favourite factions for weeks because ou dont want to ruin the pretty number, then something like an expansion comes and i forget about these numbers for awhile, but then i go back to this behaviour in an endless cycle :giveup:

As a side note, the faction win numbers are actually quite proportional to how much i like each faction.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Today is 'throwback tuesday'. And i wanted to discuss something that is a never-ending debate on the Gwent community.
My goal is not to 'bring players to my side' (the "dark side"), but to clarify context, judgements and facts for everyone, especially those that weren't around in Gwent back then and only have heard stories from random players and formed an opinion of their own, based on little information.

GWENT: "TEST" PERIODS VS HOMECOMING

Gwent had a long period of testing - it had an alpha, a closed beta (when i started, in October 2016) and an open beta.
Then the developer decided they didnt like the direction of the game and they rebooted the game, 'Project Homecoming' (HC), so the final release of Gwent, out of betas, happened in October 2018.

A lot of players probably already heard a veteran saying something along the lines of 'Gwent beta was better' or 'Project Homecoming' was a mistake. I am one of those veterans, and rarely missed an opportunity to share that infamous opinion.

With this post, i dont want to prove that the betas were better - in fact, i don't think i could prove it anymore, because it was so long ago, there's so much i can't remember, or remember only the good parts.
I've seen other veterans share their nostalgic stories, of old card abilities, but even though i have a great memory, it seems i cant do the same - since the card arts and names remained the same, only the abilities changed, and my brain replaced that information with the new abilities :shrug:

What i do remember from that period are the feelings and emotions the game provided me. Now, i know these are far from facts, and each person is different and would experience the same events in their own way.
Still, i wanted to share them so at least anyone can understand my preference on this debate, instead of assuming i'm right or wrong based on their previously formed opinion on the subject.

-Frustration was not a thing, at least for me. I rarely, almost never forfeited or ragequitted. This is mostly associated with netdecking, where i get increasingly enraged everytime i face the same decks, even more when they are so strong that even when you know exactly what they include, they are hard to beat, and require little talent.

Back in betas time, netdecking was much less of a thing. There was no playgwent site or way to import/export decks directly from game option. This functionality is so important, but i think it hurt the game so much indirectly i wish it was never added.
There was however a website or two where you could share your decks but you had to built it there manually, and the player copying it would have to build it ingame, copying it manually too. The thing is, because it required so much effort, it didnt hurt deck variety enough, and almost every deck you faced had at least a couple of variations.

And yes there were streamers, but there were no teams publishing meta reports, which IMO are one of the biggest culprits in killing deck diversity. Fast forward a few years later and now even those teams arent posting those reports each season, having lost interest in the game.

-Ignorance is bliss. I already played a lot back then, but wasnt in touch with other players, wasnt a member of this forum yet and i think gwent subreddit still didnt exist. The only time i got to know other players comments were during opens, where i first started noticing the top lists tended to be very similar. Still, i was mostly unaware if other players were disgruntled with the game.

-New player experience is better. Only in betas i had the rush of adrenaline of having a cool card i wanted drop in a keg, or finally having enough powder to transmute one of my favourite legendaries. In HC, like many other veterans, i've had the "millionaire experience" - have everything, as soon as something is out i can get it instantly and effortlessly, so that collection side of the game is lost.
The irony is that new players envy veterans with full premium collections, and veterans envy the new players collecting experience.

-Game UI change. In betas, the game looked simpler. There were no different boards or 3D leader models or animations. But the game played faster and smoother. They sacrificed functionality for aesthetics. Although for example, most will agree the leader models they want us to crave are nowhere near as good as the quality of the card artworks.

-Joy of original deckbulding. That is probably the only thing that REMAINED THE SAME, and the biggest reason why i cant stay away from Gwent for long, even though it brings me more hatred than joy. Its the exploration of every card's potential in ways never seen before, which seems natural to me but it seems to be scary to so many players, who dive instantly into the safety net of netdecking.

-Average player skill. This is probably my most controversial opinion, and im sorry if i offend any players, but the skill level in Gwent has kept decreasing for many years, with 2 major drops: the first when HC was released, and many of the best players left the game due to how basic and dull it was, and then when it was released in mobile platforms, which increased the playerbase but brought along a more casual audience, as intended by the developers.

Unfortunately, since then the game has also seen a gradual decrease in player skill, deliberate by the developers, the so-called 'dumbing down' that happens with every expansion. Yes, the cards have gotten more complex, with more text, but the powercreep favours new cards over cards and streamers and meta reports make all the hard work for their audience, converting even the trickier decks into something run in auto-pilot.
The players in Gwent today are bad, not because of their limitations, but because they arent motivated to improve in order to succeed.

CONCLUSION: i don't know if Gwent was better back then, but i, and seemingly many other veteran players, had a more enjoyable, unique experience during those times, even if it also had its fair share of unbalanced cards and strategies.
And there was never any sign that the game would move in that direction again, most likely due to financial reasons, so its unlikely our opinions will ever change...

Frustration
This is so relatable. Back then Gwent felt new, I had hopes it would get some more attention from the devs in many directions: balancing, exploring new game modes etc. However years past and what have we here? Gwent still has only one playable game mode (don’t count seasonals since there’s no progression and Draft is just dead).

Now fustration is the only thing I’ve been feeling while Gwenting against meta-decks (that’s why I dropped Gwent after Nekker release).

Also my favorite streamers left or almost left the game (Oceanmud, Trynet, Habbla), this kinda adds to the point that Gwent lost it’s originality maybe. It felt fresh when it came first, but when it stays the same for years already, no wonder it loses players’ interest.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Today i will share something different - my development process of creating and posting a deck for the 'Deck of the Day' thread, which is nearing the 150 mark after a bit over a year since it was started (or less than a year, if we exclude the time off Gwent i had this year :shrug: )

MY GWENT STYLE

1. It all starts with an idea, often a single card i want to build a deck around.
My rules are to avoid anything that is predominant on the current meta, and to try not repeat myself, making a deck too similar to what i've done and shared in the past - although i break this rule sometimes, when its a deck i really love and new cards and reworks are introduced that make that old deck fresh again.

2. When there's an expansion or card drop coming soon, there's so many ideas for decks i want to try that i usually keep a pen-and-paper list (im old school that way...) of all of those concepts, to be sure i dont forget any.

3. I dont always share new decks in the order i create them. Faction diversity is quite important for any Gwent creator who takes pride in their creativity, and its important to use all factions, not just our personal favourites. I usually try to cover all factions at least once each month/ season and try not to repeat the same faction too soon after i cover it. You can check this for yourself on the index. (link in 1st page of that thread)

4. After a deck is complete, the most time-consuming step begins: testing.
I usually test the decks in a mix of casual play and ranked (5-0), unless of course its a seasonal deck for a specific mode.

The testing stage can vary imensely: if the deck is working exactly like i planned it and i feel like it's alredy optimized on the 1st try, maybe 1 hour of matches is enough... on other cases, i change the deck multiple times and test the new versions until im satisfied with it, and may take 7-10 hours, especially when its a deck i feel like i got to nail it perfectly even though its a tough task.
Still, if i had to give an average testing time, i would say around 2-3 hours per deck.

5. After i "approve" the deck to be shared, the next step is to send it to playgwent deck database and write its guide.
I usually like to write it as soon as im finished playing the deck, so its strategies and notes are still fresh in my mind. This is usually the day before i plan to post it.
Each guide usually takes 20-30 min to write, usually with the same structure of R1 and R2/3 gameplan, and general advice. The specific strategies against certain matchups, i leave that for the deck post.

6. A little sidenote: the importance of the deck title - to me, at least.
I always found it a shame so many creators dont give the slightest effort into coming up with cool or funny titles for their decks. Even some of the most creative deckbuilders ive seen, dont even bother changing the default title. In my titles i like to include jokes, wordplays, references (to Witcher lore or other franchises), hidden secrets and more.

7. If you've seen that decks thread, you know i make an extra step - the deck post.
The actual post on that thread, is not just a link to the decklist + deckguide. I make a small "intro", post the deck name and the day it belongs to (as an alternate reference point, since i never post more than one deck per day), and then write another guide, a complement to the original guide, with some deeper insight on the deck, sometimes its strengths and weaknesses or my evaluation of it. This takes an additional 20-30min.

8. Screenshots!
"A picture is worth a thousand words."
Since im not a tech-savvy guy, and my hardware setup is very weak, i dont know and cant record video of Gwent, but boy do i know how to take screenshots of it. I have folders and folders of them (one for each month/ season, for the past 6 years of Gwent!), with thousands of screenies.
I like to share at least one on each deck post, they are very valuable in demonstrating what each deck intends to do, sometimes in a more intuitive way than my explanations.

9. Whole process total time estimate: probably 4-5 hours for each deck.
And these are just the decks i end up posting on that thread, which are roughly 2/3 of all the decks i make - some dont make the cut for whatever reason (they are too bad, too boring, too meta, too toxic, etc.). And sometimes i end up playing the deck i post a lot more after its posted, its a sign i really liked that creation.

10. There is no 10, but no list can stop at 9, it wouldnt feel right!
Hope i didnt bore you too much with another huge text post of mine and that it painted a picture of what i do in Gwent.
Thank you for your time and attention. :howdy:

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
By now, i've already said everything i could about my opinions, my history, my preferences, my pet peeves, and much more on Gwent.
So instead, today i will approach other aspects of gaming, that indirectly affect my (and possibly other's) Gwent experience.

MY GWENT STYLE

I am a gamer. Videogame enthusiast, or whatever you want to call it. And for a long time.
I know this is not the case for many Gwent players - i found a good portion of the playerbase doesn't play videogames outside of Gwent or other card games. This seemed weird to me at first, but now i can comprehend it a little better.

Maybe this is a decisive factor, on what type of player he/she is? How much tolerance that player has to deal with randomness or unfair losses.
I will share my case, feel free to share yours so we can get some data out here!

I play a lot of videogames, but i had next to no experience on card games before Gwent - only on physical cards of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, when i was a kid, around 20 years ago.
Gwent is the game i played the most since i started it, by a large margin, but that does't mean most of my gaming time is on Gwent - its probably around 40-60, between Gwent and all other videogames.
So i still see myself as an 'all-round player' instead of a card game player, and i'ver never been able to shake off the same mentality i have with other games:

For example, two genres i really like are fighting games, which were the 1st genre i liked, and FPShooters, which i've played semi-professionally. These are highly competitive genres, like Gwent. They are omnipresent in e-sports.
BUT... the difference is in those games, experience and skill are always rewarded - a player who has thousands of hours of experience will always (or almost always, outside of outliers) win against a beginner, because the different conditions (different characters in fighters, different classes or weapons in shooters) aren't enough to make up for the difference in experience.
I am sorry, but i still think this is the way it should be. I admit in card games, luck will always have a bigger role, but Gwent can be very frustrating to me when weaker decks cant compete with metadecks, despite the huge gap of experience.
Yes, this makes me sound like a sore loser, but its not winning that is important to me, or i would just resort to using metadecks.

That is why i've always complained about Gwent's balance - which was NEVER in a good state IMO - because i have notions of balance from other competitive videogames in other genres, where that isnt a problem and the underdog options are viable with enough skill + experience.

DRK3

Forum veteran
By now, i've already said everything i could about my opinions, my history, my preferences, my pet peeves, and much more on Gwent.
Turns out, i wasnt :shrug:

MY GWENT STYLE

My favourite faction is Skellige.
I have shared this thousands of times (sorry!)... but never WHY it is so...

Skellige was love at first sight! I dont even mean when i started on Gwent closed beta, but a few months earlier, when Witcher 3's last expansion, 'Blood and Wine' was released and it was there that Skellige was first introduced in Gwent, and it immediately became my favourite!

Now that has been so long, we can safely say Skellige was one of the most dominant factions in Gwent's lifetime, for its strength (or more infamously, lack of weaknesses) and design. But i obviously couldnt have known this back then, and my tendency to pick the underdog might have made me select another faction if i'd known winning with SK would be so easy, for such a long time.

Lore wise and aesthetically, Skellige is a perfect fit for me: they are basically crazy vikings at sea and nature-loving druids, instead of the more military style NR and NG, or ST's distinct races or MO's WH which i am not a fan.
Gameplay wise, i was also quickly conquered by their faction identity and mechanics, like ressurrection and weird shenanigans (self damage, Lippy, and my all-time favourite: beta Kambi / Hemdall).

Being my number one spot was never in any real danger for SK during these almost 6 years. I've seen several of my favourite decks and archetypes deleted or significantly shifted, but there's always something else to keep me engaged, and original decks for SK come very naturally to me and are often the ones i need to adapt and optimize the least.

I know a lot of players hate SK though. I do understand why: beating them is usually quite hard, as they're quite frequently overtuned, and im one of those clamoring for nerfs to those cards, as i dont want to be put in the same box as those players that are using SK to increase their winrate instead of their personal affinity.
Also, SK can be quite control heavy on certain metas, and having our side of the board wiped out every turn is never fun, so i dont support that type of decks.

(some) Favourite cards:
Heymaey Flaminica - gorgeous card art, underappreciated and a centerpiece of the healing archetype
Crow Messenger + Crow Momma - a bronze that has an iconic deck centered around it and graveyard carryover, so you can bleed more safely and are harder to bleed R2. Strategy!
Lippy - a card that allows SK to do recycle their deck like no other faction, but can be tricky to pull off. Made for me
Queensguards and Tuirseach veterans - self damage bronzes with a special place in my heart
Wild Boar of the Sea - unique animation and devastating finisher, so nice to wash those filthy opponent units with seawater
Fucusya + Magic Compass - yes they're (still overtuned). But the potential and versatility they have, makes all other factions jealous and they're the dream of any meme deck lover.
Axel 3-Eyes - i love swarm, beasts are the Sk swarm archetype, axel is the swarm payoff. Nuff said.

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
I uninstalled Gwent, again (although this time, it was on my mobile).
I want to be perfectly clear - i am doing a 'farewell post' this time around not because im looking for attention or sympathy, but because i dont want to leave anyone in these forums - which includes some of the Gwent players i cherish the most - wondering why im gone without a trace, like last time.

Its no secret i've had a complicated relationship with Gwent for many years, particularly since it came out of beta. It was a love-hate relationship, with toxic elements typical from any addiction, where you get more hurt than joy, but still you keep coming back for more.
Those moments of joy came from creative deckbuilding, even if they didnt lead to victories. While the frustrations came from many sources, among which the feeling that talent and experience arent rewarded in this game, like they are in other games and also sports.

I have previously mentioned i am not a dedicated CCG player, but an all-round gamer, with a love for videogames.
So no, im not replacing Gwent for another card game. I've been playing 'Overwatch 2' since its release in October (despite its fair share of problems) way more frequently than Gwent, and for the past couple of weeks, ive had the best time with 'Hades'.

I am stating this to segue into my next point - even though its on online multiplayer games where i spend the most time - because they're designed as timesinks with no end - its on singleplayer games, usually with a focus on story, where i find the most joy playing, and feel where my time is best spent.
(Note: this is a personal taste, i dont want to preach it as the right way and shame the ones who dont share the feeling. To each their own.)
The perfect example is CDPR's own games: even though ive spent 10x time more playing Gwent than 'The Witcher 3', its the latter that i deem a masterpiece, one of my favourite games ever and the one i recall most fondly, or the one i cant shut up about around my gaming friends.

So my Resolution for 2023 is to play less online games, and more singleplayer games - especially indies - starting by cutting off Gwent completely.
I've already tried this in the past and failed everytime. I dislike being wrong, so i wont promise this time is the one where i will keep my goal, but knowing so many others are leaving the game might help staying away from it.

I want to finish on a positive note, so despite my abandonment of all hope for current Gwent, i still dream of a far away future where 'The Witcher 4' is released, absolutely amazing and brings back Gwent in a new form, with new talented people behind it.

Farewell, Ladies and Gwentlemen :smart:

Last edited:

rrc

Forum veteran
I uninstalled Gwent, again (although this time, it was on my mobile).
I want to be perfectly clear - i am doing a 'farewell post' this time around not because im looking for attention or sympathy, but because i dont want to leave anyone in these forums - which includes some of the Gwent players i cherish the most - wondering why im gone without a trace, like last time.

Its no secret i've had a complicated relationship with Gwent for many years, particularly since it came out of beta. It was a love-hate relationship, with toxic elements typical from any addiction, where you get more hurt than joy, but still you keep coming back for more.
Those moments of joy came from creative deckbuilding, even if they didnt lead to victories. While the frustrations came from many sources, among which the feeling that talent and experience arent rewarded in this game, like they are in other games and also sports.

I have previously mentioned i am not a dedicated CCG player, but an all-round gamer, with a love for videogames.
So no, im not replacing Gwent for another card game. I've been playing 'Overwatch 2' since its release in October (despite its fair share of problems) way more frequently than Gwent, and for the past couple of weeks, ive had the best time with 'Hades'.

I am stating this to segue into my next point - even though its on online multiplayer games where i spend the most time - because they're designed as timesinks with no end - its on singleplayer games, usually with a focus on story, where i find the most joy playing, and feel where my time is best spent.
(Note: this is a personal taste, i dont want to preach it as the right way and shame the ones who dont share the feeling. To each their own.)
The perfect example is CDPR's own games: even though ive spent 10x time more playing Gwent than 'The Witcher 3', its the latter that i deem a masterpiece, one of my favourite games ever and the one i recall most fondly, or the one i cant shut up about around my gaming friends.

So my Resolution for 2023 is to play less online games, and more singleplayer games - especially indies - starting by cutting off Gwent completely.
I've already tried this in the past and failed everytime. I dislike being wrong, so i wont promise this time is the one where i will keep my goal, but knowing so many others are leaving the game might help staying away from it.

I want to finish on a positive note, so despite my abandonment of all hope for current Gwent, i still dream of a far away future where 'The Witcher 4' is released, absolutely amazing and brings back Gwent in a new form, with new talented people behind it.

Farewell, Ladies and Gwentlemen :smart:
Good luck DRK3! It would have been devastating news if Gwent is not dead or I am still invested in Gwent, but since both are false, I can understand this decision well. As soon as Gwent news came, I went into denial/withdrawal even though I was not playing much. So, I started my Risen first play through since I am a BIIIGGG fan of Gothic I and II, having played them both multiple times joining all factions and trying all different builds. Played Risen again with a different build (I always play my first playthrough with Sword and then ranged). Started Risen 2, but I couldn't get myself to play it after some 10 hours. Now, I have no games to play. I also love singer player games. So, when you find any gem, especially RPGs or action/adventures, please send a DM to me.

If you haven't played Gothic I and II NoTR, you absolutely must try them. They are super old and outdated junk graphics, but still amazing games/gems.

Lets stay connected by DMs in these forums as gaming buddy rather than Gwent buddies.

DRK3

Forum veteran
You will be missed. Hope you drop by the forums now and again to say hi.
I wont log out of the forums for now, and it has become a part of my daily online routine to visit this website, so it will take some time to shake off that habit. I will try to comment on your guides. :cool:
Post automatically merged:

Now, I have no games to play. I also love singer player games. So, when you find any gem, especially RPGs or action/adventures, please send a DM to me.

If you haven't played Gothic I and II NoTR, you absolutely must try them. They are super old and outdated junk graphics, but still amazing games/gems.

Lets stay connected by DMs in these forums as gaming buddy rather than Gwent buddies.
There is no shortage of great games. But im more of a console player, and unlike PC players, we are limited by the games of thaat generation, we dont have acess to old games as pc players do, so we mostly play newer games.

I love RPGs too, but for several years ive only played soulslikes, which is a current trend of the industry (played all games by FROMsoftware, Niohs, hollow knight, ashen, remnant FTA, Mortal Shell, and many more)

We can keep in touch, by DM or discord (the latter i can assure i check daily)

Last edited:
  • RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom