Suggestions..

+
Okay guys so I've played your game. I've broken it multiple times and I've had a really good time doing it, I have a few suggestions for ya'll. Would love to see the game expanded a bit to live up to the glory it deserves.
Okay so let's get started.

Weather. Storms, Rain, Sun and eventually Snow. From January to December. There's a lot to this suggestion as it would add a Date to the Wait Screen Menu and Snow ,SPOILER ALERT, You can choose which way to deal with the Silverhand Construct. The game would progress through the year 2077 and by the end of the year, if no final choice is made by the player, Silverhand should corrupt the game with a cinematic and then allow for some more gameplay as the player is allowed to settle back into their throne as the King of Night City, Johnny / V. This would add to the lore of the game as it constantly tells you that you're running out of time, yet you can skip day after day selling items and doing side missions with no fear, and it would be a great addition to the game

Traffic, Fix the traffic AI, make it feel more real, and fix them running into the player as if they don't even care.

Gore, toggle. Lots.

And, Fix the Waypoint tracker on the map and minimap. It's like blue and the road is blue so what the heck?

Okay guys so I've played your game. I've broken it multiple times and I've had a really good time doing it, I have a few suggestions for ya'll. Would love to see the game expanded a bit to live up to the glory it deserves.
Okay so let's get started.

Weather. Storms, Rain, Sun and eventually Snow. From January to December. There's a lot to this suggestion as it would add a Date to the Wait Screen Menu and Snow ,SPOILER ALERT, You can choose which way to deal with the Silverhand Construct. The game would progress through the year 2077 and by the end of the year, if no final choice is made by the player, Silverhand should corrupt the game with a cinematic and then allow for some more gameplay as the player is allowed to settle back into their throne as the King of Night City, Johnny / V. This would add to the lore of the game as it constantly tells you that you're running out of time, yet you can skip day after day selling items and doing side missions with no fear, and it would be a great addition to the game

Traffic, Fix the traffic AI, make it feel more real, and fix them running into the player as if they don't even care.

Gore, toggle. Lots.

And, Fix the Waypoint tracker on the map and minimap. It's like blue and the road is blue so what the heck?
No..this isn't gta..we dont need snow in the winter..the story doesn't play out that long and the no choice the turns you into Johnny is just silly..we dont want to be him..we want to be V..our own created character...and yes traffic needs more work..and npcs need to be on bikes as well as in cars

Top Bottom