Bug: Pacifica Gigs Won't Populate

+
I've completed the first gig in Pacifica, got the fixer call, and the payment. I'm already street cred 50 because I like to hit up all the NCPD scanner calls. The fixer dialogue says something to the effect of 'I'll keep calling you for more work' and usually when you look at your map, the next gig is generally available on your map. However, no further gigs have populated.

I've tried saving and restarting.
Rolling back to an earlier save.
Using my phone to call and text threads to finish conversations left hanging.
I completed the VDB main storyline already including going to the Blackwall. In past playthroughs I didn't side with Netwatch but this time I did. But I didn't start doing gigs until I finished the VDB part of the main storyline.

So far, nothing. I can't get any of the remaining gigs to spawn.

Any suggestions?

What gigs does Pacifica have besides Two Wrongs Make a Right and the two Cyberpsycho sightings? The former should have been issued to you by Hands once you're in Pacifica and the other two unlock as you progress with Regina.

I already did both cyberpsycho encounters, though one of them bugged and won't complete (it won't let me send the finishing text to Regina). So there's only 1 available gig in Pacifica? I must have misremembered that, then; as I could have sworn there were at least a couple non-NPCD scanner or cyberpsycho encounters there.

If that's the case, then I guess my question is moot.

There is only one GIG in Pacifica and with Mr Hands ;)
All the other "things" are NCDP Scanners Husltes, Cybersphycos, little side quests. There is nothing to really "unlock" :(

There is that side job that I always come back to.

Probably the first time you see Johnny smile in the game.

By the way, does anyonr know if this has been fixed? If it still disappears after Judy's mission?

By the way, does anyonr know if this has been fixed? If it still disappears after Judy's mission?
Nope, unfortunately, I planned to check during my current playthrough, but I forgot and completed it before speaking to Goro at Tom's Diner... It would be for the next, if I remember to do it :D

Not only does Pacifica represent a failed, unfinished part of Night City, it feels like an unfinished part of the game itself; as though it were the last region they were building before they just decided they needed to release the game :D

There's so little content for such a cool, atmospheric area and it has this huge section of it cut off from play, including the stadium and an entire 2-3 rows of streets and buildings, all of which are little more than a facade.

One can only hope that this is just ringfenced for future content.

The Alt quest line in Pacifica and fighting the Voodoo Boyz is honestly some of the best content in the game, and it's in Pacifica, so I still love the area. But it's true, half of Pacifica is simply not available for exploration, and there is only one gig. It sucks because I like Mr. Hands, I don't know who is his voice actor but he sounds really funny.

The Alt quest line in Pacifica and fighting the Voodoo Boyz is honestly some of the best content in the game, and it's in Pacifica, so I still love the area. But it's true, half of Pacifica is simply not available for exploration, and there is only one gig. It sucks because I like Mr. Hands, I don't know who is his voice actor but he sounds really funny.
Yes he always sounds like he's having a hidden humorous interpretation of what's being said.

The ride is still there, right?
Those chaps were with Voodoo boys so it's normal that they kind of clean out once Voodoo boys get the boot.

Ranyon, eh? Placide has over 2,000 bullets in him for that.
Only Dex's body has more, I think maybe even six-figure bullets in him.

The ride is still there, right?
Those chaps were with Voodoo boys so it's normal that they kind of clean out once Voodoo boys get the boot.

Only Dex's body has more, I think maybe even six-figure bullets in him.
I don't know if they are with the voodoo boys directly. But might be related, they influenced a lot the relationships and comunities in Pacifica. Although I think that happens if we spare the voodoo boys too

Not to mention for what the VBs did to Ev, and all because she just opted to not sell them the relic's location, access to which was obtained only because she was the only person in NC who could get that close to Yorinobu. I reserve at least a couple extra face stabs for that.

I don't know if they are with the voodoo boys directly. But might be related, they influenced a lot the relationships and comunities in Pacifica. Although I think that happens if we spare the voodoo boys too
I think they are a by-product of Voodoo boys being there.

If you talk to Jean after the Voodoo boys are gone, he's mourning. That dialogue should be available only if you took the roller coaster ride before entering the Voodoo boys quests.

Not to mention for what the VBs did to Ev, and all because she just opted to not sell them the relic's location, access to which was obtained only because she was the only person in NC who could get that close to Yorinobu. I reserve at least a couple extra face stabs for that.
Ah yes, that too. But tbh I didn't connect it, I somehow look at Scavs for that one. Not saying it's correct or anything. It could be that Voodoo boys wronged me individually enough to keep them all to myself, if that makes any sense. Placide despises me like trash... even after his plot to 'raynon' me fails, he displays no shame, only anger that it didn't go his way. Zero consideration for me (V) as an actual person. I got the sense that I was like annoying livestock to him. He should be treated back no better.

I wish they made V's climb back to the church tougher, and had given V an adrenaline rush moment, with this music overrunning all background sounds during the fight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom