Riders on the Storm bugged ://

+
So I've been playing Cyberpunk for a while now and never had this bug before, but now, out of nowhere, Panam and Saul get completely stuck after entering the house they're supposed to wait in for the storm to pass. So the quest can't progress or anything, Saul's just sitting in this chair and Panam's standing near the wall with a sour face. Running around the house, reloading the game, repeating the quest and even re-installing didn't help. Does anyone have the same problem? Is there any solution? :c

What does the quest objective indicate ?
(it's before that you have to "repair" the electrical box in the bedroom ?)

What does the quest objective indicate ?
(it's before that you have to "repair" the electrical box in the bedroom ?)
The objective doesn't change from the moment of getting out of the van, it says "follow Saul" for the whole time. The quest gets completely stuck after Panam says she swallowed a pound of sand :c

The objective doesn't change from the moment of getting out of the van, it says "follow Saul" for the whole time. The quest gets completely stuck after Panam says she swallowed a pound of sand :c
Weird, normally she should try to "repair" the electricity (and ask you to also search) :(
Something don't trigger the rest of the dialogue... You have try to restart the whole quest ?
(to do it quickly, you can access directly to Saul by the conduit. It take only few minutes to redo all this part by this way).

Edit : which platform ?

Weird, normally she should try to "repair" the electricity (and ask you to also search) :(
Something don't trigger the rest of the dialogue... You have try to restart the whole quest ?
(to do it quickly, you can access directly to Saul by the conduit. It take only few minutes to redo all this part by this way).

Edit : which platform ?
I've tried restarting the quest but that sadly doesn't seem to help. I have the game bought on Steam (the weirdest part is that everything worked just fine 'till recently 🤔)

I've tried restarting the quest but that sadly doesn't seem to help. I have the game bought on Steam (the weirdest part is that everything worked just fine 'till recently 🤔)
That a very annoying bug :(
Maybe try to do few other quests before restarting this one.
At least, you can try the verifying the game files (and restart the quest, again...) and send a ticket to the support for help > "Contact Us" button (the sooner, the better).
And if nothing work, keep playing on a save before starting Rider On The Storm :(

That a very annoying bug :(
Maybe try to do few other quests before restarting this one.
At least, you can try the verifying the game files (and restart the quest, again...) and send a ticket to the support for help > "Contact Us" button (the sooner, the better).
And if nothing work, keep playing on a save before starting Rider On The Storm :(
Thank you for the tips! And for your time, I appreciate it <3

Top Bottom