🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hello! I'm new here and this is my first post.

I bought the a PC boxed version of the Cyberpunk 2077 on Amazon (because it was discounted at 50%). I created an account here on the forums because the official support website sent me here to post feedback.

I wanted to talk about how the gamepad controls are sub-optimal, especially when navigating in menus. It's affecting both PC and console users. I'll give examples once I can create a thread. :) I quickly looked for existing threads, but I did not find any, although I might be wrong.

Do we know whether staff members read posts and threads? I guess they do "lurk". 🤷‍♂️

Anyway... I just wanted to say "hi", and add a post to my "10 posts first" counter.

Hm... What are Red Points?

Oh! I forgot to mention that I'm playing on an "old" Intel Core i5-6600 CPU and a GTX 970 GPU. I have 32 GB of DDR4 RAM (I can't remember the speed, but it's pretty basic), and two SATA SSDs: 850 EVO for my "C:" drive, and 860 EVO for my games and the numerous launchers. 😅

Last edited:
Draconifors covered the basic purpose of red points, but they also have a small impact on “trophy points”. Trophy points are awarded for certain milestones in the forums (like making 100 posts, or being a forum user for 1 year). In a rough sense, trophy points measure a user’s activity on the Forums and I believe, determine titles like “rookie” or “forum veteran”.

Hello, and welcome to my post on the welcome thread. I am new to the forum but started playing Cyberpunk 2077 in Dec. 2020.

I won't lie; I am 100% here because I got tired of showing my screenshots to only my S.O. & Sirius Black, my cat.

There's something special about Night City.

Whether it be my curiosity or my simple admiration for Cyberpunk 2077, I'll undoubtedly be exploring the forum and participating in discussions.

:shrug:

Hello all, long time fan of Witcher and Cyberpunk here.
Apologies for jumping straight to it. Its Cyberpunk stuff and I'm under the 10 post threshold.
On my newest playthrough I've been spending more time looking through the net pages on various machines. I bumped into something on Fingers page. If you check out his Schedule page a new link appears to Admin. Anyone noticed this and know what its for? I'm still holding out for a way to save Evelyn despite everyone saying its not possible. Come on Ev, you can pull through! :)
Anyway, probably nothing but love to hear from anyone who knows more.
Cheers

Attachments

• Fingers.png
    Fingers.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 48
Hello all, long time fan of Witcher and Cyberpunk here.
Apologies for jumping straight to it. Its Cyberpunk stuff and I'm under the 10 post threshold.
On my newest playthrough I've been spending more time looking through the net pages on various machines. I bumped into something on Fingers page. If you check out his Schedule page a new link appears to Admin. Anyone noticed this and know what its for? I'm still holding out for a way to save Evelyn despite everyone saying its not possible. Come on Ev, you can pull through! :)
Anyway, probably nothing but love to hear from anyone who knows more.
Cheers
Unfortunately, it's not in her tech. We can't save her because the problem is in her specifically. Read the files on Judy's computer, and you'll see she tried everything.

Hi. Wonder what the 10 post limit is supposed to be about.
Anyway, I have read I can brew a coffee in the morning for a buff, but I can't find a coffee machine in V's apartment. Does it unlock at some point or what am I missing?

Hi. Wonder what the 10 post limit is supposed to be about.
Anyway, I have read I can brew a coffee in the morning for a buff, but I can't find a coffee machine in V's apartment. Does it unlock at some point or what am I missing?
It depends on the apartment. I don't think it was added to his standard place, or the northside one, but the other new apartments should have a coffee thing in the kitchen.

I think it depend on the apartment :)
For sure : The Glen > Coffee, Japan Town > Tea

i wonder will future game incorporate mechanics where choosing destroy or keep optional destructible scenery/items during a middle of main missions also affect later events.

like fight with werewolf or accident break a vial of essence=become werewolf unlocking side quests which adds flavor text affect epilogue if kept the curse, same thing like finding dragon hoard turns you in to a dragon or bath in magic spring turns you to unicorn, eating certain egg turns you to bird of prey , curse shrine]turn in to fox, enchanted necklace mutates your hero to sea serpent shaped merman inspiration street shark repteel/wow male naga=all explore land sea air

all grants abilities pros/cons with affect npc interactions

Top Bottom