I Fought the Law bug (cant talk to River)

+
This is copy of thread from another web,but i have exactly same problem."I went to meet River at the Warehouse so we could investigate the Red Queens Race but when I arrived and got off my bike, the quest marker suddenly jumped back into town next to the Luxury Apartments. I drove back and the Talk to River marker seems to be underground and theres no way to get go it. (the dotted line disappears when i get near and just leaves the Quest marker under a building).

I've been back to the Warehouse, cleared it out, gone down to the Red Queens Race (which has no one in it) and explored the whole area but the Quest Marker just sits at Talk to River and directs me back to the Luxury Apartments in Westbrook. I've also tried calling him but he doesn't answer." If is no "help" for this,i lose whole 72h playtrough :-/ becouse of that + i cant use old save all start before i come to spot.

I'm afraid that there is no "miracle" in this case. Ominous messenger :
- Reloading a save before let River goes here alone.
- Or if impossible, send a ticket to the support for help and hope it would be fixed in the next patch (include a save).
I don't know why but letting NPCs go to a place alone, seem cause problems since release... Goro/Judy/Panam...

Ok,thx for info.Yes,next time i dont gonna skip anything with NPC,i always gonna go with them :-D
In fact, it's not really "skip", because you can accept to go with him (or any NPC) and then "skip" the ride (in short, just don't let any NPC ride alone).
(It was the case for Goro during "Down Of The Street". stuck on the docks... with any possible interaction with him).

Top Bottom