Athletics Perks are making me "immortal"

+
I don't really know if it's a problem or a real bug. But the exact combination of 3 athletics perks (REGENERATION - TENACIOUS V - INVINCIBLE) are making me invincible.
When health is almost reaching zero, it starts to regen like crazy and never really reach zero. I can stand still taking damage and can't die.

But there is something strange. Sometimes, when I open the character menu and exit, health can reach zero and I die. Don't know if its just a coincidence.

I reset all my perks and tried one by one all related to health. And it seams those 3 perks together are the problem.

Can anyone try to reproduce this to see if it's not just me?

Thx.

I don't really know if it's a problem or a real bug. But the exact combination of 3 athletics perks (REGENERATION - TENACIOUS V - INVINCIBLE) are making me invincible.
When health is almost reaching zero, it starts to regen like crazy and never really reach zero. I can stand still taking damage and can't die.

But there is something strange. Sometimes, when I open the character menu and exit, health can reach zero and I die. Don't know if its just a coincidence.

I reset all my perks and tried one by one all related to health. And it seams those 3 perks together are the problem.

Thx.
Should forward this repro to Support, if there're no mods involved.

I can't try, I don't have any character with enough BODY :(
In very hard ? at which level ?
But it's possible (and maybe not easily reproducible). Anyway, if you don't use mods, if it's not already done and if you want, you can send a ticket to the support ;)
(I don't really know which category, but it seem to be the closest one).

Is this with out without skilled streetfighter and blunt weapon/fist equipped? I ask because i know that in the streetfighter tree there are alot of perks that increase combat healing when using blunt weapons or fists. Those together with the althetics healing perks are very strong indeed. But as soon as you equip any other non blunt weapon you can watch you lifebar going down really quick.

Is this with out without skilled streetfighter and blunt weapon/fist equipped? I ask because i know that in the streetfighter tree there are alot of perks that increase combat healing when using blunt weapons or fists. Those together with the althetics healing perks are very strong indeed. But as soon as you equip any other non blunt weapon you can watch you lifebar going down really quick.
I reset all perks and only activated those 3. Just pick some random fight and did nothing at all. No fighting back, just standing still. No melee weapons equipped.

I can't try, I don't have any character with enough BODY :(
In very hard ? at which level ?
But it's possible (and maybe not easily reproducible). Anyway, if you don't use mods, if it's not already done and if you want, you can send a ticket to the support ;)
(I don't really know which category, but it seem to be the closest one).
It's level 45. I use some mods, but I removed all of them through the mod manager and got the same thing. I made an extensive test to find that 3 perk combination. And must be all 3 together to make me immortal. Just REGENERATION and TENACIOUS V don't get the same effect without INVINCIBLE.
INVINCIBLE give an extra 15% life. This perk does not really play a role in regen. I think the problem can be in this one.

The only thing I can do now is delete the game folder and do a complete reinstall. But, you know.... Let's make this the very last option if no one were able to reproduce this problem.

EDIT: none of the mods involve any modification of perks like "Perks Overhaul".

Thx.

I cant try this since its impossible to level up athletics.

No wonder problems in athletics perks are not getting reported if nobody has them.

They really REALLY need to make it so that athletics is leveled when engaging in a stamina reducing action, not emptying stamina pool.

I cant try this since its impossible to level up athletics.

No wonder problems in athletics perks are not getting reported if nobody has them.

They really REALLY need to make it so that athletics is leveled when engaging in a stamina reducing action, not emptying stamina pool.
I have 19 points in body (mainly for annihilation) and only level 9 in athletics. As far as I know you only need points in Body (root) to unlock the perks by level. The athletics sub category does not play a role in the perks level requirements.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you people for trying to help... but I found the problem and the solution.
It was the Death Alternative mod. After uninstalling, you need to run a console command to fully uninstall the mod. And save the game.

Again, thanks for the replies.

Last edited:
I have 19 points in body (mainly for annihilation) and only level 9 in athletics. As far as I know you only need points in Body (root) to unlock the perks by level. The athletics sub category does not play a role in the perks level requirements.

Im lvl 44 or something with 20 in body and have like 5 in athletics. On this playthrough I wanted to see gorilla arms (and try a high armored build) so went with a "Strong solo" type build. My fists literally rip heads off with a single hit, no chance to exhaust my stamina.. Also non-lethal melee weapons turn lethal in my hands, I dont know if thats a bug or a feature. I got used to killing the cyberpsychos unintentionally.

Im lvl 44 or something with 20 in body and have like 5 in athletics. On this playthrough I wanted to see gorilla arms (and try a high armored build) so went with a "Strong solo" type build. My fists literally rip heads off with a single hit, no chance to exhaust my stamina.. Also non-lethal melee weapons turn lethal in my hands, I dont know if thats a bug or a feature. I got used to killing the cyberpsychos unintentionally.
Yeah.. its like superman giving a handshake without measuring his strength. So many updates and still so much to fix in this game.

Top Bottom