Interactive Witcher Quests On Youtube

+
How's it going everyone, I'm new here and really loving the forums, it's been a while since I've been posting on forums.

I recently started a new channel on Youtube where I want to make interactive quests for all the Witcher quests. Basically it'll work like this:

The person watching the video chooses what Geralt says and does via end screens at the end of every clip, and then they get to see how everything plays out from there until the next decision arises.

It's for those who want to get engulfed in the Witcher lore, but either don't feel like playing the games, or can't play the games. They can still go through all the quests but in video format, and still keep the great feeling of choice Witcher quests give you.

Eventually I want to do quests also for other great games, but for now I will have loads of work already getting all the Witcher quests into this format. :p

I just finished setting up the first part of the Hearts of Stone DLC quest in this format, and am working on setting up part 2 now. I would love it if anyone had some time to check it out, and kind of help beta test it for me, and let me know if there's any errors anywhere, or how I could improve the quests going forward. Or, if you have yet to get to the Hearts of Stone DLC, you could just enjoy the awesome quest line for yourself. :)

Thanks in advance!

I will continue to add all the quests I finish making into this post below.

Part 1 of the Hearts of Stone Expansion (The Witcher 3) - Evil's Soft First Touches:

Part 2 of the Hearts of Stone Expansion (The Witcher 3) - Dead Man's Party:

White Orchard Side Quest (The Witcher 3) - A Frying Pan, Spick And Span:

White Orchard Side Quest (The Witcher 3) - Missing In Action:

White Orchard Side Quest (The Witcher 3) - Precious Cargo:

Last edited:
Just finished putting together an interactive quest version of this side quest from The Witcher 3 that I wanted to share with you all, incase anyone skipped over it, and never got to experience this one.
Running through all the rest of the White Orchard quests now.
Enjoy! ^^

Funny, I had just the same idea a month ago, but was way to scared about the work!

But you did pretty well, I think! It does what it should and I like the pictures which lead to the next video. I have nothing to complain about your way with the dialougs. Maybe the free gameplay like the horserides or the walking in the witcherworld could be more smooth and movielike? I think a smoother camera work would be more appealing to people who can't or don't want to play videogames.

But really, amazing work and effort of yours!

Funny, I had just the same idea a month ago, but was way to scared about the work!

But you did pretty well, I think! It does what it should and I like the pictures which lead to the next video. I have nothing to complain about your way with the dialougs. Maybe the free gameplay like the horserides or the walking in the witcherworld could be more smooth and movielike? I think a smoother camera work would be more appealing to people who can't or don't want to play videogames.

But really, amazing work and effort of yours!
Thanks m8, yea, it is so much work. xD In my head it sounded a lot easier than it is.
I'm not sure which one you watched, but if it's from the original post, then yea, I got some advice from someone to just skip all the horse-riding and stuff instead of fast forwarding it, because it doesn't really add anything. I still want to keep any walking/riding around if there's dialogue during it, but there will be a sticker that pops up to remind people they can skip it with the timestamps easily. I will try to keep in mind to be more smooth with my camera work though from now on when I am recording.

Just finished up with Precious Cargo. Was a fun side quest. Cool to see so many possible outcomes from one side quest, and it really lets you choose if you want to be an evil Geralt, or a good guy Geralt. :p

Top Bottom