Photomode not saving

+
Hi, I've recently encountered a bug where even on a fresh install of Cyberpunk, my photomode isn't saving to my PC any more. I do have a few mods installed but they were primarily cosmetic mods like different hairstyles, clothing, and glasses, and then some like fixing hovering cars and changing the weather probability. I have uninstalled all of my mods completely, uninstalled the game through both the uninstall application and repaired/uninstalled through GOG Galaxy. Nothing has changed, I even asked to delete all of my saves and user data after the last uninstall but it still won't work. I have no idea what is going on or what to do next. Has anyone else encountered this bug and how did you fix it?

You are INCREDIBLE! That is what did it! I disabled the anti-virus and it saved! Now I need to figure out WHY it didn't allow it....
You mean that your screenshots are not saved in the folder ?
%UserProfile%\Pictures\Cyberpunk 2077
If yes, you can try to disable your AV (like Avast).
Post automatically merged:

check folder permissions. Maybe CP doesnt have permission to write into the folder?
I guess my anti-virus isn't allowing it to save...no ide WHY though...guess I need to figure out how to allow it.

You are INCREDIBLE! That is what did it! I disabled the anti-virus and it saved! Now I need to figure out WHY it didn't allow it....
Nice ;)
I suppose that you can add some sort of exceptions on the folder and on Cyberpunk.exe too in your anti-virus settings :)

Forum regular
every software is different but exceptions can be set even for the folder. so you can simply add to exception the folder where cyberpunk screenshots are saved.

I had the same issue with Avast and in my case adding the folder to the photos as an exception didn't help, but once I added Cyberpunk as an allowed app I can make photos without disabling the antivirus.
1648723212087.png

1648723340477.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom