Problems with mods

+
Is there a general problem with mods that causes to overwrite Vs item storage and cabinet? Today is the first time i use one and just with this new char, the blue cloth and weapons that usually wait for new chars in Vs appartment are replaced by some white stuff. So is this the problem of Mods in general, like CDPR says "you use mods, there for you lost your right for these nice items" or something?

Already reportet this at the modpage on Nexus, but thought it cannot hurt to ask here either.

Forum regular
no. btw i recommend to use cyber engine tweaks mod. you can use it to add moded items into the inventory...

Is there a general problem with mods that causes to overwrite Vs item storage and cabinet? Today is the first time i use one and just with this new char, the blue cloth and weapons that usually wait for new chars in Vs appartment are replaced by some white stuff. So is this the problem of Mods in general, like CDPR says "you use mods, there for you lost your right for these nice items" or something?

Already reportet this at the modpage on Nexus, but thought it cannot hurt to ask here either.
I use a bunch of mods and have never had that problem. However, what you might be seeing is that the icons don't match what the actual items are in your stash or maybe the icons just got messed up somehow or another. If you haven't already, try taking some items out of your stash and using or wearing them to see what happens. Of note, spawn0 makes GREAT mods but sometimes things have got a little weird with item icons in the past.

Any mods that add new clothes will require you to keep Texture settings to High.
Post automatically merged:

Clothes would work but icons will be messed up if texture setting is low or medium.

Top Bottom