Guinea Pigs

+
Creating an account to report a bug I experienced in CP2077 on PC:

In the quest "Guinea Pigs", I ended up having every security bot not activate, and was being shot by enemies in the main lobby while on the 19th floor. I tried this quest over a couple of days and after a verification and experienced this behaviour each time.

The enemies seemed to only shoot through the floor of the connecting hallway. They would lose sight of me when I went into the security room, apartment, or the stairs to access the roof.

As for the security bots, they just wouldn't aggro at all. Their voicelines would play when the alarm was triggered, but they would not attack even when damaged. When attacked, they would use the human reaction lines, and would leave bloodstains behind. This issue was NOT consistient, and I hadn't seen this kind of behaviour anywhere else in the game.

This is my second playthrough of 2077, and I distinctly remember this quest being a mess back then too.

Creating an account to report a bug I experienced in CP2077 on PC:

In the quest "Guinea Pigs", I ended up having every security bot not activate, and was being shot by enemies in the main lobby while on the 19th floor. I tried this quest over a couple of days and after a verification and experienced this behaviour each time.

The enemies seemed to only shoot through the floor of the connecting hallway. They would lose sight of me when I went into the security room, apartment, or the stairs to access the roof.

As for the security bots, they just wouldn't aggro at all. Their voicelines would play when the alarm was triggered, but they would not attack even when damaged. When attacked, they would use the human reaction lines, and would leave bloodstains behind. This issue was NOT consistient, and I hadn't seen this kind of behaviour anywhere else in the game.

This is my second playthrough of 2077, and I distinctly remember this quest being a mess back then too.
First question here is mods: are you using any, or have you ever used any in the past? This is something I've not ever come across before (in game or on the forums).

Top Bottom