Can clothes randomly spawn legendary?

+
Is it possible for clothing found in a chest to randomly spawn as legendary similarly to how guns can spawn legendary? I find legendary guns pretty regularly, but clothing always seems to cap out at epic unless it's one of the known always-legendary spawns.

I've been purposefully not looting any chests this play thru in hopes that I could revisit at 50 and save scrum until I'm blue in the face but orange in the gear.

By the way, the reason this is important is that my character is a crafter and now crafts all-legendary mods like armadillo. Since clothing can only accept mods of an equivalent rarity or lower, I now cannot slot armadillo in anything I find. It's really frustrating. Master craftsman, can't even make low-quality anymore.

Yes, like the weapons, only in some containers in GIGs/quests when you reach a minimum level (level 34).
Higher level you are, higher the chances are too :)
(to force the chance, simply save in front of the container and reload as many times as needed to spawn a legendary version)

Is it possible for clothing found in a chest to randomly spawn as legendary similarly to how guns can spawn legendary? I find legendary guns pretty regularly, but clothing always seems to cap out at epic unless it's one of the known always-legendary spawns.

I've been purposefully not looting any chests this play thru in hopes that I could revisit at 50 and save scrum until I'm blue in the face but orange in the gear.

By the way, the reason this is important is that my character is a crafter and now crafts all-legendary mods like armadillo. Since clothing can only accept mods of an equivalent rarity or lower, I now cannot slot armadillo in anything I find. It's really frustrating. Master craftsman, can't even make low-quality anymore.
Yeah I was wondering the same thing, I got a rare inner torso for my netrunner build, was wondering if anyone knew where I could find an epic or legendary with the same bonuses?

Attachments

• A04E4013-B0F3-4F4D-85A7-7075E4FFFBA6.png
    A04E4013-B0F3-4F4D-85A7-7075E4FFFBA6.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 101
I think that you can find it in the clothe shop located in Japan Town (north), but not sure.
And to have a chance to spawn it in epic version, you would have to "skip time" (to refresh the vendor inventory) many/plenty times. And to have this ability and in epic, you would have to skipping time even more times (if you have no luck). It's random, so it depend of your luck :)

In legendary, it depend if you have the "incredible" luck to loot it in a GIG container (only few are random). But honestly, I wouldn't count on it, for sure.

PS : In shops, every clothes can be in epic and with this ability, so you can find a nice other inner torso ;)

I think that you can find it in the clothe shop located in Japan Town (north), but not sure.
And to have a chance to spawn it in epic version, you would have to "skip time" (to refresh the vendor inventory) many/plenty times. And to have this ability and in epic, you would have to skipping time even more times (if you have no luck). It's random, so it depend of your luck :)

In legendary, it depend if you have the "incredible" luck to loot it in a GIG container (only few are random). But honestly, I wouldn't count on it, for sure.

PS : In shops, every clothes can be in epic and with this ability, so you can find a nice other inner torso ;)
Do you know which shops specifically have this inner torso? I don’t have the patience to randomly search and refresh, this would take awhile!

Do you know which shops specifically have this inner torso? I don’t have the patience to randomly search and refresh, this would take awhile!
The one in your screenshot, I think it's Japan Town, the "fake" Japan girl. But not really sure :(
But even, for epic and with this specific ability, you would probably have to "skip time" plenty of times (I mean "a hell lot of times^^).

I’m level 38. Would this compromise me finding a legendary inner torso?

Attachments

• F76080A8-B486-48D4-87D0-E679CC0F9B4A.png
    F76080A8-B486-48D4-87D0-E679CC0F9B4A.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 67
  • 4A3DBD60-2D61-4EAF-8E9D-40C9FAA37B4F.png
    4A3DBD60-2D61-4EAF-8E9D-40C9FAA37B4F.png
    3 MB · Views: 59
You could allways look for a legendary set item. Theres even a netrunner inspired set too find, dont wanna ruin anything with spoilers so wont say anything more.

You could allways look for a legendary set item. Theres even a netrunner inspired set too find, dont wanna ruin anything with spoilers so wont say anything more.
Yeah I have the net runner suit, just looks cool no real netrunning bonuses; what I’m wearing has those so…

Hmm then you might just have too get lucky with a random legendary item if you want with bonuses on it. The sets and allways legendary items dont have these bonuses i think..

The one in your screenshot, I think it's Japan Town, the "fake" Japan girl. But not really sure :(
But even, for epic and with this specific ability, you would probably have to "skip time" plenty of times (I mean "a hell lot of times^^).
Wtf? It’s a higher version of same inne torso but doesn’t have any bonuses? A downgrade for me

Attachments

• 2D41CE9C-3918-417C-A7CA-AF7EB9C10F88.png
    2D41CE9C-3918-417C-A7CA-AF7EB9C10F88.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 71
I’m level 38. Would this compromise me finding a legendary inner torso?
In GIG containers, no. After level 34, you have chance to spawn a legendary item (if it's in epic, just save in front of the container, then reload as many times as required to spawn it in legendary, and maybe also with the ability that you want).
In shops, impossible. Except the legendary items which are always available, all the others items can be epic, at max.
Post automatically merged:

Wtf? It’s a higher version of same inne torso but doesn’t have any bonuses? A downgrade for me
Like I "said" previously, the ability also spawn randomly and replace a mod slot.
So for aquiring this specific item in epic AND with this specific ability, you will probably have to skip time a bunch of time (I spend 2 hours in a shop to have my jacket, the same for each piece depending of my luck^^)

Think the mod slot items cant have bonuses? Im not sure tho.
Yeah the epic version has 2 mod slots. No quick hacking mods tho. There’s only one quick hacking mod hackslinger and it’s a head mod. Notice the blue/rare item I have doesn’t have any mods to slot a mod in but somehow it has a bonus for quick hacking and it seems any version of it I find will have mod slots but no natural bonuses. I think this is a rare find as I have yet to see anyone mention that. So I’m keeping it and no wasti my time looking for anything better.

Attachments

• 1615BA7B-C8D3-458F-8722-B922064C1B1F.png
    1615BA7B-C8D3-458F-8722-B922064C1B1F.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 61
Not "rare", just random in middle of a bunch of types.
I spend "ages" to aquire this clothes ("skip time" in shop and reloading saves in front of a containers/corpses), all have "average/high thread damage bonus" ability (which is only available for head clothe as a mod).

Top Bottom