Relationship story arc expansion idea

+
I have an idea for a Panam romance option in her arc, for male V once the relationship is established after completion of the "Queen of the Highway" mission, She should give V her truck keys, & then it unlocks for him (allowing him to drive it). However, If V is in another vehicle and goes to the camp, and just takes the truck... Panam should call or text after about 30 mins or an hour on certain days and say "V, I need the truck can you bring it back honey"? AND I think it would be cool if you had the option to tell your romance option to move in with you, so at times you'll see them at your apartment and you are able to interact with them...

V should be able to do activities with his/her partner

drive around together

go on dates - go clubbing, kill gang members, just more WAY MORE interactions...

even if this was not originally planned, it would be an awesome feature to have.. now i know i started off talking about panam, but it should be with every option..

Like kill gangsters with Judy ? Or Kerry? I dont see it :)

Im all in for more interactions but lets be honest - if its not well designed then it comes out shallow. What is interesting with having NPC following you like stupid? I mean, you need to fill it with story content which at the end is also limited by time and money. Otherwise it becomes poor version of Sims.

Last edited:
Those are nice ideas but at this point I doubt that the main game will experience significant changes in terms of romances. After all, it would require a lot of work to implement all these things for all relationships (besides, you'd have to make small adjustments for each character too).

Romances are always difficult for games. You can add a ton of features and it probably still wouldn't be enough. Besides, CP2077 is not really supposed to be a dating simulation, so the development will always focus more on other parts of story and gameplay.

Romances are always difficult for games. You can add a ton of features and it probably still wouldn't be enough. Besides, CP2077 is not really supposed to be a dating simulation, so the development will always focus more on other parts of story and gameplay.

If you get too deep into relationship stuff, sure. I think they should go with much broader girl design, like Models. Cats and sharks, you know what I mean. In GTA, you can call a girl, take her out, and score her later. What I mean it needs to be simplified. I think CDPR tried to be too "epic" in Cyberpunk 2077. I sure hope they keep adding girls for Expansion.

Not sure if they wanted to be epic but definitely they didnt want to repeat GTA formula.

Come on, have you seen the sex scenes? They are damn out there.

I think if you wanna do relationship very well, you gotta go with much less characters.

Top Bottom