Main quest tracker is constantly switching to nocturne op55n1

+
The fact that we cant untrack any mission to just have no mission tracked for a path free map is so annoying.

When I look through the available mission list often the tracker jumps back to the main mission which usually is nocturne op55n1. Even when I just selected a side mission.
When I finish any mission it automatically tracks nocturne op55n1.
Sometimes I track a side mission and when I reach my desitnation I wonder why I ended up at embers because the tracker switched back to nocturne op55n1. Im so focused on driving I dont notice the switch.

My current solution is to switch to fool on the hill because it has no path that polutes my map. Which also means I cant finish that mission or I lose that benefit.

PLEASE add an option to untrack this damned mission! Or all missions. Make this shit optional. We arent brain damaged to need our hands held all day long.

It can get annoying, recently I was doing a mission where you have to drive to a certain location after rescuing someone and started to drive towards Play it safe, which it changed my marker to, so it's not just nocturne op55n1.

Also I wish the turn music off option turned off ALL the music including radios. A great idea would be a folder where you add your own music and it plays that on the radio instead.

I just discovered something. I was on my way to a car to buy it. On the way I encountered an NCPD alert right next to the street. So I stopped, stepped down, got the alert as a mission under the mission to the car, finished the alert and then it jumped right back to nocturne op55n1.

Seriously, who designs or ignores crap like this?

It can get annoying, recently I was doing a mission where you have to drive to a certain location after rescuing someone and started to drive towards Play it safe, which it changed my marker to, so it's not just nocturne op55n1.

Also I wish the turn music off option turned off ALL the music including radios. A great idea would be a folder where you add your own music and it plays that on the radio instead.

Is there no folder for the music files? In other games that is how I have seen it and I would just replace all the music files with blank files.

I almost always find some way to turn off music in all my games as I want to hear the environment and footsteps coming up behind me (in my surround sound system) not a loud rhythmic bass beating distraction.

On the other hand I do turn on the music SOMTIMES in this (CP2077) game because many of the games "songs" are the most slamming I have heard in many years and more importantly actually "fit" the game theme.

(EDIT) If you are on PC this may be of interest to you: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/articles/206/

The fact that we cant untrack any mission to just have no mission tracked for a path free map is so annoying.
It is annoying and my solution is to just find a quest that has no marker on the map and keep that active. Beat on the brat is a good one for this since I don't do this quest on every run. Early game the mission "Gig" works too since the only objective is to wait for the lockdown to end.

It is annoying and my solution is to just find a quest that has no marker on the map and keep that active. Beat on the brat is a good one for this since I don't do this quest on every run. Early game the mission "Gig" works too since the only objective is to wait for the lockdown to end.

Fool on the hill and Cyberpsycho works too - but yeah that there is no official feature to unmark for freeroam is annoying...

Top Bottom