Game crashes while saving.

+
Game crashes while saving.

After 20-30 minutes when I try to manually save the game it crashes and deletes the save file along with it , have to rely on auto-saves. Any fix to this? Using Vista btw.

Shockwave69 said:
After 20-30 minutes when I try to manually save the game it crashes and deletes the save file along with it , have to rely on auto-saves. Any fix to this? Using Vista btw.
read: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Getting_tech_help_on_the_forum and attach that PCWizard report as instructeddo attach the file ERRLOG.TXT from The Witcher/System folder ( if the game crashed )

tommy5761 said:
have you tried disabling autosave and saving maually with it disabled
No, since when I save and it crashes it deletes my save with no auto save ill have to start from scratch, well ill back up my save and try it.

Well tried it without auto save, played for like an hour and it didnt crash, thx. Though just in case everytime I stop playing I make a copy of the save file and store it someplace else.

Shockwave69 said:
Well tried it without auto save, played for like an hour and it didnt crash, thx. Though just in case everytime I stop playing I make a copy of the save file and store it someplace else.
whatever works for ya until you get comfortable with it again

Top Bottom