Crafting question....

+
...im curious if there is a way to craft epic armor mods if you already learned to craft legendaries? or is it just another oversee in adjusting how crafts work now? Since i play on console i cant glam-mod gear so i need to stick whats given by the game.... im curious if there is a way to craft legendary mods for legendary themed gear and epic mods for vendor gear at the same time?

if yes... let me know - hopes are not high tho : /

...im curious if there is a way to craft epic armor mods if you already learned to craft legendaries? or is it just another oversee in adjusting how crafts work now? Since i play on console i cant glam-mod gear so i need to stick whats given by the game.... im curious if there is a way to craft legendary mods for legendary themed gear and epic mods for vendor gear at the same time?

if yes... let me know - hopes are not high tho : /
No way to craft by your own epic ones if you already reach the legendary level :(

But you can :
- Either retrieve epic ones by dismanteling clothes (annoying and need to be lucky to loot clothes with the mod that you want in epic)
- Either directly buy epic ones in shops (way more easy by skipping time and not that "expansive").

(since my first playthrough in 1.5, now, just before unlock the legendary ones, I craft few epics in case^^)

hmm yeah already thought that... its a shame tho... wouldnt be problem if u could get all the vendor gear in legendary rarity.... : /
so still not sure if its on purpose or just not thought through by the devs....

also not logical... if u pump your skills into the tech tree to become a master craftter but than not beeing able to craft the rarity u want/need <.<

wouldnt be problem if u could get all the vendor gear in legendary rarity....
I'm against that... Seem cool, but "legendary" mean "quite rare". If everything can be legendary, it's no longer "rare" :D
But I think it would change in the next patch, you will unlock the higher version, but keeping the lower version anyway (If you can craft legendary, obviously you can craft the lower version...) ;)

you need to get you passive skill to rank 18... assuming you are rank 18+ in crafting, then you will need to build, dismantle, and upgrade until you get you passive to 18, then you will be able to make clothing/weapon mods, that are upgradable (some are at set quality) to Legendary. I do it all the time...

you need to get you passive skill to rank 18... assuming you are rank 18+ in crafting, then you will need to build, dismantle, and upgrade until you get you passive to 18, then you will be able to make clothing/weapon mods, that are upgradable (some are at set quality) to Legendary. I do it all the time...
that was not the point ;)

i much more interesting is it possible ot remake a craft interface, to delete this trash look from "Escape from Tarkov" to fine system, as Fallout 4.

You can apply any rarity mod on any weapon, so why not let you apply any rarity on any clothes item? Not a like a common straw hat is that different from an epic straw hat.

Top Bottom