Down on the street BUG

+
How do I fix this bug in the mission Down on the street?

I go to Wakako and she doesn’t speak with me. Takemura will not follow me in the building, and will not speak with me.
I have 50+ hours on this character and I have waited many months for this to be patched. I do not want to restart . Am I missing something? There are no other main missions I can do except for this one.

Have you already sent a report to the support ?
(with a save/DxDiag/...)
If not, the first thing is to do it (Contact Us button)
So I suppose that you let Goro go to Jig-Jig Street alone ? (you didn't go with him)
And you don't have a save created before leaving the docks ?

Have you already sent a report to the support ?
(with a save/DxDiag/...)
If not, the first thing is to do it (Contact Us button)
So I suppose that you let Goro go to Jig-Jig Street alone ? (you didn't go with him)
And you don't have a save created before leaving the docks ?
Correct Goro went alone and I do have a save prior to leaving the docks but at this point it would be the same as restarting, I’d be reverting 30 hours.

I submitted a ticket.

Correct Goro went alone and I do have a save prior to leaving the docks but at this point it would be the same as restarting, I’d be reverting 30 hours.

I submitted a ticket.
Sadly, I would wait the answer from the support, but I think that the only way could be to load this save, then go with him (and to always do it when a NPC ask for. In short, never refuse a drive, except with Claire).

Sadly, I would wait the answer from the support, but I think that the only way could be to load this save, then go with him (and to always do it when a NPC ask for. In short, never refuse a drive, except with Claire).
Huge bummer if that was the only fix! I wish there was a restart mission button.

How come some gamers experience this and some don’t? Is it old gen? PC, though I don’t know the specs on that.
I’m on Xbox Series X on my beyond secure firewall. Hope you get it resolved so you can enjoy :)

How come some gamers experience this and some don’t? Is it old gen? PC, though I don’t know the specs on that.
I’m on Xbox Series X on my beyond secure firewall. Hope you get it resolved so you can enjoy :)
Not 100% sure, but it was a bug appeared in previous version than 1.23 (or maybe 1.3).
Almost all of those who let Goro goes at Jig-Jig Street alone, encountered it (Goro was stuck on the docks).

So now it's fixed, it's no longer occurs. But is it fixed on saves which already have the bug ? Sadly, apparently not :(
(some bugs can't be fixed "easily" when they already occurred and saved on saves)

Last edited:
Not 100% sure, but it was a bug appeared in previous version than 1.23 (or maybe 1.3).
Almost all of those who let Goro goes at Jig-Jig Street alone, encountered it (Goro was stuck on the docks).

So now it's fixed, it's no longer occurs. But is it fixed on saves which already have the bug ? Sadly, apparently not :(
(some bugs can't be fixed "easily" when they already occurred and saved on saves)
I just, just let Takamuro go along & I got a better buckle up.
I’ve never seen that. When I’m done, not in a hurry though so I can play Nomad watch me get it.
I do find this whole situation so strange, Don’t you agree? Per se?
Listen, have a great weekend to you & the Community.

I just, just let Takamuro go along & I got a better buckle up.
I’ve never seen that. When I’m done, not in a hurry though so I can play Nomad watch me get it.
I do find this whole situation so strange, Don’t you agree? Per se?
It depend, you're maybe like me, simply "lucky" about bugs. But at time (1.2), it was quite "common" :)
Listen, have a great weekend to you & the Community.
You too :cool:

Top Bottom